• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

can people calm me down whilst i wait for h2b to come home?

Slimming for my children
Hes late and I am worried sick!
He cycles home and called at 8.04 (i always time as i worry). and it normally takes him 45 mins so in theory he should be well home by now.
I have a knot in my stomach and have text him (hate to call in case he is ridin and has an accident answering).

I am pacing the room with worry!

(doesnt help that my friend called me in tears earlier tonight as her girlfriend hung herself this afternoon) and all i want is to see H2b for a cuddle!
Keep me sane please?
Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Slimming for my children
tried calling. nothing. He has no friends hes a police officer (and thats no joke no one likes him when he tells them hes a copper!!!)
I am gonna get in my car and track his route as this really isnt like him as he knows i'll worry!

i love my family!
hope hes home real soon hun, i worry too and sometimes go mad if my fellas late, poor bugga haha xxx

yo-yo dieter no more!
I'm a worrier too and hate it when OH is late home, I drive myself mad with my overactive imagination:rolleyes:. I'm sure he will be just fine,there is normally a simple explanation, these men just don't realise how much we worry.

is he home then? xxx