can people calm me down whilst i wait for h2b to come home?

Fatty_no_more

Slimming for my children
Hes late and I am worried sick!
He cycles home and called at 8.04 (i always time as i worry). and it normally takes him 45 mins so in theory he should be well home by now.
I have a knot in my stomach and have text him (hate to call in case he is ridin and has an accident answering).

I am pacing the room with worry!

(doesnt help that my friend called me in tears earlier tonight as her girlfriend hung herself this afternoon) and all i want is to see H2b for a cuddle!
Keep me sane please?
x

maybe hes had a flat and is tryin to fix it? or met a mate on the way and stopped to talk? or stopped at a shop for a few things?

Oh I can relate to how youre feeling *HUGS*

Im sure he'll be fine his delay will be some simple explanation

tried calling. nothing. He has no friends hes a police officer (and thats no joke no one likes him when he tells them hes a copper!!!)
I am gonna get in my car and track his route as this really isnt like him as he knows i'll worry!

hope hes home real soon hun, i worry too and sometimes go mad if my fellas late, poor bugga haha xxx

I'm a worrier too and hate it when OH is late home, I drive myself mad with my overactive imagination:rolleyes:. I'm sure he will be just fine,there is normally a simple explanation, these men just don't realise how much we worry.

xxx

is he home then? xxx

Back