can people calm me down whilst i wait for h2b to come home?

I have just popped over from WW forum. I hope everything is ok x

hes home the idiot!
He was like oh i wondered why justin timberlake was playing (its his ring tone) jesus it makes you worry that someone as dumb as him can make us feel safe lol.
But as I pulled out in the drive he cycles in all merry!
Damn him. Basically he pulled a muscle in his leg and also his back light fell off when he was riding so he cycled half way back to work to find it!!!

MEN!!!!
I;ve just run him a bath now cos i am embarrased at getting so worried about him!
I could kill him sometimes!
Thanks for all your concern i really appreciate it!
x

men indeed!!

thats all im saying lolol

Glad to hear all is ok. Men lol

i'll have my cuddle later lol hes nasty and sweaty haha. Hes in the bath and I had a little cry when i saw him and hes like oh dont be silly i am a copper i'll be fine.
what he doesnt realise is i was having visions of him being knocked over. I know he can fend for himself in that way as hes massive anyway.

Men.... at least hes safe. But he can talk if i am late or something he worries about me. We always call one another on the way home so if something does happen we know to start ringing alarm bells but i dunno if thats good or bad now lol.
x

Phew! Glad all is well.

pleased to hear hes home safe, enjoy your cuddles xxx

men ey! x

i'll have my cuddle later lol hes nasty and sweaty haha. Hes in the bath and I had a little cry when i saw him and hes like oh dont be silly i am a copper i'll be fine.
what he doesnt realise is i was having visions of him being knocked over. I know he can fend for himself in that way as hes massive anyway.

Men.... at least hes safe. But he can talk if i am late or something he worries about me. We always call one another on the way home so if something does happen we know to start ringing alarm bells but i dunno if thats good or bad now lol.
x
at least hes home safe u can relax now..thank god:)

ahhhh he has me wrapped round his little finger and he knows it. (i have him wrapped round mine too).
hes annoying me now watching the football highlights and shouting at the tv..... i love to remind him that they cant hear him hahah!

Ahh I am pleased everything is ok. When things like that happen all rational explanations go out of the window. There is nothing wrong with worrying, at least it shows you care. I always say the time to worry is when no one worries.

Back