can some one help

mandy0206

30 pounds to go
Im on thus diet n im loosing hope. I dieted fir 3 weeks now n lost 11 pounds in the first week. N nothing more since. I work out everyday! And have not cheated once. Im getting married soon n need to drop 40 more pounds. Any advice

Im on thus diet n im loosing hope. I dieted fir 3 weeks now n lost 11 pounds in the first week. N nothing more since. I work out everyday! And have not cheated once. Im getting married soon n need to drop 40 more pounds. Any advice

Need more info about you Mandy, how tall are you? what do you weigh? We're you dieting before you started LT? Occasionally people have come on here saying that they've stuck to the diet but that they've added strawberries to their shakes or milk to their coffee etc and tbh it all adds up......what exactly have you had to eat and drink these last couple of weeks?

There's bound to be an explanation so don't worry!

My diet has stayed the same. Its not the LT diet, some one suggested I go to that group. Im on the slim fast. I have 2 shakes a day.. 2 special k bars n a 500 calorie dinner. I work out every day for a half hour straight. Im 5'6" 203
I was 215 but I lost all that in the first week. N nothing since

My diet has stayed the same. Its not the LT diet, some one suggested I go to that group. Im on the slim fast. I have 2 shakes a day.. 2 special k bars n a 500 calorie dinner. I work out every day for a half hour straight. Im 5'6" 203
I was 215 but I lost all that in the first week. N nothing since

Sorry, I thought you wanted some advice on LT as that's the forum that you've posted your question on! You are obviously still taking in more calories than you are using, I would also suggest that your diet is quite high in carbs cos slim fast and those bars have a lot of sugar in them.....your exercise might seem like a lot but in actual fact you probably aren't burning very many calories, even running at a decent speed would only burn a few hundred calories.....

Ya I burn about 500-1000 a day. But I go non stop no break. What is this diet ur on? I've never heard of it. Some one suggested this diet but I know nothing about it cab u tell me? Im considering switching duets at the end of this month

Hi mandy I have moved this to the Slimfast forum where you might have more help honey x

Thx Cheryl....I thought that i was going nuts!

Good luck Mandy, I hope that someone can be of more help to you....

How are you getting on Mandy?? Xx

mandy0206 said:
Getting on what?

With the weight loss? You said you weren't losing x

Im doing the slim fast. I didn't loose in 2 weeks. I finally did now! I was stuck at 204 now im 200 finally!! Omg! I had a baby 5 months ago n was 240... the first pounds fell off like pudding I was 220 after a week or so. So I've been working hard at these last 15-20 pounds. Now im 299 n I wanna b 170-160

Brilliant, well done on sticking it out xx

I dunno how t make this my profile pix

Attachments

• summer 08.jpg
    summer 08.jpg
    10.4 KB · Views: 36
Back