can someone answer my question please?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by lisa2003, 9 July 2007 Social URL.

1. lisa2003

lisa2003 Member

i am on day 2 of my second attempt of the cd... but i have a few questions i need answering... i am 5 ft 8 and half and im only on 3 cd shakes aday is this right? i asked my counsellor and she says yes but every were i read says i should have 4... also the last 2 days i have had 3 and a half and ive found around about this time a nite im starving and dreaming off fish and chips so the extra half shake really helps as im already drinking 4 and half litres of water, if i shouldnt be having this extra half shake is it going to effect my weight loss? someone please help.....

lisa x:cry:
    p.s i have nearly 9 stone to lose

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. hollycat

hollycat To infinity and beyond!

Start Weight:
    23st7lb
    Current Weight:
    15st13.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st7lb
    Lost(%):
    7st7.5lb(32.07%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    I thought the ruling was 5' 8" and over - 4 packs a day. I am 5' 10" and on four packs, don't think I could survive on 3.
    I'm sure a CDC will be along to clarify, but sure I'm right.
    Good luck with your CD journey.

4. Geri

Geri Gold Member

Hiya Lisa,
    first of all well done for getting to day 2 :p

As I understand it if you are 5ft 8 or over, you should be on 4 shakes a day, this is a general rule...

Hopefuly a counsellor will be along soon to confirm that for you :p

5. icemoose

icemoose The Diet Guy

Diet:
    Don't diet anymore!
    Any lady 5ft 8inches or taller on sole source should be on 4 packs a day, if you are on 790 then 3 packs is fine.

Also you will find better weight loss on 4 packs than 3 as your body is getting the perfect mix of nutrients to keep your fat boiler ticking over as opposed to 3 packs which would leave you without correct nutrition.

Mike

6. Kath

Kath Water water everywhere

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    As Mike says, definitely should be 4 packs a day. Without doubt!

I have to have 4 and to be honest I'd never be able to cope on 3 anyway

7. CW Consultant

CW Consultant Gold Member

4 Packs - give your counsellor a call, Note 1 page 3 of the Sole Source booklet.

This is in line with Government recommendations which CD comply with.

Linda

8. lisa2003

lisa2003 Member

thanks i will call her but guna have to cope this week as she works away... roll on saturday and thanks to all your advice

lisa

9. Kath

Kath Water water everywhere

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Lisa you need to have your 4 packs a day - I know you say your CDC is not there but I'm sure she'll know another CDC near by that can supply you with the extra packs you need. Or maybe you can contact another CDC yourself nearby and explain the situation to her? Otherwise you'll need to do 790 to make sure you're getting all your nutrients.

It's too long to go until Saturday on only 3 packs a day when you're that tall.

Let us know how you get on :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.