Can someone have a quick glance over my success express menu?

Amyeve

Mummy of 2!
im having 3x success express days, i didnt get a chance to get my consultant's help this week so wonder if someone can check im doing it correctly?

today i've had...

B - oats so simple (hexb)with a kiwi
L- ham & pasta quiche - i used the quiche dish as my plate and put the ham & pasta as the 1/3 then served with some salad & some vlf cottage cheese. so the salad/egg was the 2/3, i hope thats right?
D- salad & some onion & chive cottage cheese as 2/3 with some chicken & leftover pasta as my 1/3

tomorrow im planning...

B-oats so simple (hexb) with a kiwi
L- homemade free tomato soup (2/3) and ill layer 1/3 of the bowl with pasta or noodles (is that ok?)
D- Stir Fry with quorn pieces (2/3) with noodles as my 1/3 and a syn sauce.

thursday will be the same as i will have leftover soup & stirfry.

snacks will be fruit, mullerlights & some carrot sticks. ill be using my 2nd hexb for hifi bars and i use hexa for milk. syns will be for hot chocolate & sauces and perhaps a bit of choccy after swimming tonight & wednesday night.

Any thoughts would be appreciated:)

Sounds good to me, iv'e done SE several times and its a great boost. xxx

I need a boost, desperately. I was considering success express or even fast forward.

Have I got this right?
I have 2/3 superfree food at each meal and 1/3 anything free on green or red (or mixed).
Snacks are fruit, veg, eggs, fat free yoghurts...anything that's free on either plan.
1 or 2 HE-A and 2 HE-B
5-15 syns.

Is that correct?

Is it just basically to encourage you to eat mostly superfree food?

I don't know anything about Fast Forward other than it's really restrictive. I don't go to class. I'm sure it's not allowed to post it, copyright issues and whatnot but if anyone wouldn't mind PMing me a few pointers I would appreciate it.

Thanks for the replies, i really wasnt sure about the soup..:confused:

yep hellie thats the way i understand it, mostly superfree and only a little bit of red/green.

must admit its left me feeling hungry - almost forgotton what that feels like! im very tired too as i did an hour of swimming last night (after just a salad) then Eve was awake every half hour during the night as she's teething...so i could do with a plate of pasta for lunch. im sure it will be worth it come WI on thursday :rolleyes:

yes that's right, you have to count the higher syn value, so if you were to have something that was 1 syn on red but 8 on green you'd have to count it as 8 syns, also youo can only snack on superfree foods unless you count it as syns

Hi Amyeve, can you let us know how you got on at weigh in?

Back