Can someone please advise (again I know im a pain)

Free & Easy Deviled Egg Recipe

there is a recipe there, serving suggestion mentions bread though eeek!!! lmao

i think the best course of action is the fat fast for you hun - or dare i say it atkins ist the diet of choice for you?

although atkins says it should suit everyone

sorry you are having a hard time of it hun

L xx

Is it worth trying different food JM? Maybe replace the sausage for bacon or try different veggies???? I don't know if it will work, but might be worth a go.

They do say that some diets just don't suit some people. I know that when I do a full on low fat diet (like Rosemary Connelly) I hardly lose and get terrible bowel problems. Just doesn't suit my body.

Hi Sarah
The funny thing is although I havent any sticks till them arrive from ebay id put every penny in my purse on the fact that im in kaytosis
My breath stinks awful and ive got that funny weird taste as well
Im going to give it another week and see what happens

i have just re-read some of this thread - u say u are really enjoying the ceaser salads u are having - are they home made or mass produced? anything u enjoy too much is a worry to me lol - maybe check the contents if they are shop bought.

Just had a thought but cant remember whether it has been mentioned before

stop drinking the flavoured water and drink a minimum of 2lts a day of corporation pop [tap water]

cut down on the coffee with cream [if you have it] maybe two or three cups a day with a teaspoon of cream [is it decaf coffee/tea?]

brekkie - have 2 hard boiled eggs with 1 tablespoon of mayo [can be made the previous night] or 2 rashers of bacon [not cured] - or both together :p

lunch - home made salad with no dressing except mayo, tuna, chicken, lamb, leftovers ect

dinner - be boring for a week just have whatever meat and cauli or broccoli or a mix of both put butter on the veggies

dont snack on anything other than meat

sooooooo

no cheese, 2/3 teaspoons of cream a day, glug loads of water

if that doesnt work then i will show me ass in albert square :eek:

i have a funny feeling you are retaining water - nobody and i mean NOBODY can gain 1lb of 'fat' overnight - tis impossible. so 4lbs in 4 days is probably just water weight.

drink drink and more drink

water is ur friend

take care

L xx

Ahhh Lisa thanks hun
Ive got myself some Aqua Bann like Sue said
Chicken ceasrer salad to me is lettuce washed in water,1g dressing which is fine according to the site and chicken breast
Lets try this week with no flaovoured water and see how it goes
I cannot have mayo as for some weird reason I just bring it back up
Woof if im pregnant I will strip naked and walk my daughter to school tommorow - I cannot have any more children LOL
I dont do hot drinks either
Maybe if you stick a needle in me I will pop lol
I can happily eat meat and veggies for dinner so bring on this week.

Lisa, some sound advise there, love.

Show your ass in albert square!!!!

strip naked and walk daughter to school!!!

Wow ladies, I know the suns out but is it warm enough ; o )

HEE HEE HEEEEEEEE

JM, I hope you dont pop and it all settles down

Woofy X

hey woof , !! someone nuttier than us , i love it !!!!!

Did I hear naked ;) :bliss:

yeap stakers Jim
Hope you all had a good weekend
This is going to be my week I can feel it in my lovely filtered water lol
Mind you im starting to feel like im getting to be a pain on here
My names Allie im a Atkins mystry lol

Here's to it being your week Allie. :D

You aren't a pain at all! We are all here for each other, good and bad times alike.

Hee Hee.... The thing is I would love to see it........Anything for a giggle, U game, pet? ;)

Woofy X
oh yes definately:D

Here's to it being your week Allie. :D

You aren't a pain at all! We are all here for each other, good and bad times alike.
to right , im a major whinger:eek: and i struggle to ali so donr feel bad , thats why we are all here , to support eachother when we need it !!!

Stalls are a major factor on most diets, I still believe if we stick with it the weight must go.

Fingers crossed for you Allie.

Hiya Allie

I started on Atkins about 3 weeks ago after coming off CD and I am exactly the same as you, I've gained 3lbs and it doesn't seem to want to go anywhere.

I think it's basically our bodies adjusting to having food again, and I firmly believe that it will come off again! I actually went up to 5lbs, but it's come back down to three this week I'm glad to say!

Fingers crossed that our bodies will soon wise up and start dropping again! I don't really think that I'm doing anything wrong and I don't think I'm anywhere near the carb limit, so who knows?

Keep your chin up and we'll get through this together...... HOPEFULLY!

Dan x

Same for me, I came off of the LL diet and don't seem to be losing much weight at all, but I know in time it will start to go again, and to be honest I feel so good after losing the 22 pounds I lost on LL, that I really don't mind, just keeping it off is good enough for me, the Atkins diet is extremely easy, I have bags of energy, no cravings for carbs at all, as stated above I have put it down to the fact that I was only getting 500 calories a day and only drinking shakes, It's only to be expected that the body will need time to adjust. Keep going, it will happen for you, I'm convinced of that.

Back