Can someone please kick me up the big fat arse!!

What do you all do when you have the urge to eat!!

Go to bed, have a cup of bouillon, walk the dog, smoke a cig, have a cuppa, call a friend, or if I really need something I have a jar of emergency pickles in the fridge! It's only gherkin, cauliflower and little onions in white vinegar, no sugar, v low carbs and calories. I love pickles... But a spoon of cold, vinegary pickles makes my stomach shrivel up and not want any more!

lyndzi76 said:

Emergency chicken - cooked.
Pepperami's
Mini baby bel
Eggs

Non food wise:
Walk, chat on phone, on here a lot, water, housework good book.

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

lyndzi76 said:

Think of all the flippin' money I've spent on these packs! Could've spent it on other stuff but made the decision to buy slim and save so don't want to waste it. Haha! It's what's kept me going...I'm only on day 4 but still :D

I have a warm drink and pick up a hobby that I would want clean hands for - so no picking at food

but my fav is to either do my nails :) or if time appropriate have a nice bath

I decided to stop procrastinating (I was going to start on Monday) and have started today. So I'm half way through day one.

Spanglymum said:
I decided to stop procrastinating (I was going to start on Monday) and have started today. So I'm half way through day one.

Well done you really have taken the bull by the horns, did you have a stash if SnS in the cupboard x

Yes a couple of weeks of sns and a few Exante (which I don't like as much tbh as I find they are too sweet and also it's harder doing three packs not four). I've had a couple of false starts since Christmas. It's almost like I don't believe I was that size and have been self-sabotaging. I suppose after years of being bigger it takes ages for your brain to accept the 'new' you.

So... Here's to day two!

I'm the same. Seem to get 1/2 way through the week and crumble. I know it works as have lost before but I seem to sabotage any progress. Am going for it next week. So here's an ass kick from a fellow slacker....let's stick to it and see those pounds fall off x keep going x

Ass kick gratefully received!! am going strong(ish) today, in spite of a horrible headache. Had a nap earlier but still have the headache. Taken some Paracetamol. I can and will do this...

Sabotage after sabotage on slim & save at the moment for me. I've just scoffed half an egg sandwich & 2 bourbon biscuits. I've picked all weekend. It's a waste of money for me. Think i'm going to have to shift to something else. Good luck all. x x

Sorry to hear that lyndzi. Good luck with whatever plan you choose!

How's everyone else doing? I'm hanging in there... It's not easy yet by any means but I think I might be getting in to ketosis finally... Very thirsty and not feeling quite as ravenous as before...

Spanglymum said:
Sorry to hear that lyndzi. Good luck with whatever plan you choose!

How's everyone else doing? I'm hanging in there... It's not easy yet by any means but I think I might be getting in to ketosis finally... Very thirsty and not feeling quite as ravenous as before...

I'm sorry to see u go, enjoy whatever you move to Lyndzi.

I'm hanging in by the skin of my teeth.
I am trying soo hard not to cheat and glad to report that I stood on the scales and have finally started to shift in the right direction!

Keep it up, your both doing really well. I joined SW tonight so hopefully it will shift x

lyndzi76 said:
Keep it up, your both doing really well. I joined SW tonight so hopefully it will shift x

How did it go? I am thinking this is a good plan to join after doing this?

The woman was lovely. She'd lost 9 stone!!
Plan looks great and loads you can eat will be better once i've had chance to read all the books.

Keilaani said:
A good leader makes all the difference x

Yes I agree, the person taking the class makes all the difference.
I need to do some research about what's the better option after my weeks on this.

Back