1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

can someone pls clarify for me? re syns

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by lyndah2008, 12 September 2008 Social URL.

1. lyndah2008

lyndah2008 Member

slimming world
    i am having quorn lemon and black pepper escalopes for my tea. im only haveing one. its a chilled one rather than frozen as i know there is a difference in the weight! my friends at SW class told me they are 3.5 syns which i thought wasnt bad but i just read on a post about quorn that they are 7.5 syns?!?!? which seems really high! can anyone help me
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. zenabob2105

zenabob2105 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    slimming world
    i think it would be 7.5 syns, due to the breadcrumbs, and don't they have a layer of cheese or creamy topping too.

Lemon and black pepper escalopes in breadcrumbs, surprisingly tempting, twin pack, frozen, each, green 7½ syn, red 7½ syn

they probably confused it with these....

Lemon & black pepper fillets, surprisingly tempting, twin pack, chilled, each, green 3½ syn, red 3½ syn
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.