Can someone tell me that doner kebab is not a healthy meal

Isn't Kebab the word that Jade Goody used for her nether regions!! I love silly words for this part of our body - my faves are :

mini mootch
fairy
tuppence

Anyone got anymore??

Actually thinking about it - NAHHHH, still would eat one! :p

Are you expecting a msg from me tomorrow saying i ate a donner??? i make a promise here and now that even if that's all i have time for due to taxi i will go home hungry - girl guides honour!!

Are you expecting a msg from me tomorrow saying i ate a donner??? i make a promise here and now that even if that's all i have time for due to taxi i will go home hungry - girl guides honour!!

Well either that or i'll have chips!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Joke!!! hehe

Nah I'm not SSing - but bluddy tempted lol!!

Didn't Jade Thingy mean her belly? I thought it was her fairy too but that just doesn't bear thinking about!!!!!!

Hiya Karen,
question for ya!!

Is the chicken kebab gonna be a chicken doner hahahhaha:p

Have to say I had one the other day, and it was bloody delicious :D

Hiya Karen,
question for ya!!

Is the chicken kebab gonna be a chicken doner hahahhaha:p

Have to say I had one the other day, and it was bloody delicious :D

Of course not Geri haha. They do lovely sheesh kebabs and are pure chicken breast - i'm just a naughty girl who likes going for naughty things when i'm pissed!!

no comment, Karen - heeeheeeheee!

(me too)

you are in one saucy mood this afternoon honey, Mr eric is in for a lovely time later i can tell!!!!! lol

i went through a phase of bringing home a treat if i got lucky on a night out but unfort i've sorta got over that phase now hehe. So no marrow fun for me tonight!!

Good job i've got platinum roger tucked away in my bedside drawer hey!?

Yay i resisted the doner!!!!! I had a shish kebab with salad and no sauce! Was delish!! Could have eaten it 10 times over though!! My friend had chips and i did pinch one or two of hers but was quite good other than that!!

Was hoping the scales went down this morning but still 10stone 7lbs and right on the edge of normal weight bmi 25 grrrrrrrrrrrrrr! I've been 10st 7 for 3 days now - not happy!!!!

Well done resisting it, and just remember the weight of the food may be what's stopping the scales moving - it'll happen Karen :D

Thanks DQ and Angela. I was thinking about this post as i was in the kebab shop, it really does help you know!! I spent all flipping day on here yesterday and did no work at all - v naughty!! But hey, it stopped me eating a doner so worth it eh? tee hee

Back