Can someone tell me that doner kebab is not a healthy meal

A chicken shish is my weakness and I have almost surcomed (sp?) to its charms on 4 occasions since starting at the end of may :(

It will be my reward when I get to the stage of the programme where I can have it without cheating. I'm hoping that like on a thread by mike today, I won't find my old favourites as nice as I once did....well I can hope can't I? :D

A chicken shish is healthy though honey!!! It's just chicken breast and you can either have it with just salad or with a pitta which is one of the lower fat breads! It's the sauces that are naughty but i'm happy to eat minus the sauce!

Hiya Karen,
big well done for you on the chicken shish girlie :p

COM as Karen says it is healthy, and I bet you thoroughly enjoy it when you are 'allowed' it....

I reckon the foods that we really like we still will, but only when you know you are officially ok to have it. Think it's a different matter if you break of to have it, if you know what I mean!!

A chicken shish is healthy though honey!!! It's just chicken breast and you can either have it with just salad or with a pitta which is one of the lower fat breads! It's the sauces that are naughty but i'm happy to eat minus the sauce!

There is nothing wrong with a healthy dollop of chilli sauce - except that I then have to sleep on the sofa :rolleyes:

I do like the lamb ones the best because we never have lamb as hubby doesn't like it. I am relishing the thought of a chicken one though :)

Sounds like you'll be eating one very soon the way your weight is dropping off you Chicken!!! You've lost your weight so quickly, it's really inspirational!! How much more do u think you wanna lose?

Fantastic, how exciting for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Make sure you follow management to the letter - it's great fun having to introduce different foods each week, just be careful with your portion sizes....

ooo yummy In that sounds gorgeous. I was out in Cardiff last night - went to look for a healthy shish kebab. Finally after five shops i found one that did them!! I looked at the doner and nothing on this earth would have made me eat one - how mad is that?

Anyway i had a mixed chicken and lamb shish with salad and no sauces!

I've not binged for 6 days - longest i've gone!! Hopefully i've turned the corner!

Aw that sounds nice honey! i'm having a very lazy day myself!

Supposed to be going out tonight but not had confirmation from girlfriend yet - i got banned from my fave place in Cardiff cos i argued with bar staff last week, so if they are planning on going there i'm stuffed!! I'm gutted! haha

I hate not knowing what i'm doing for the day/evening, i'm such a control freak!

Back