Can the male portions be split into more than 2 meals?

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by radical1, 27 July 2010 Social URL.

1. radical1

radical1 Full Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim TFR
    Is there a rule that the 2 male meals have to be taken as 2 meals? I would prefer to split sachets in half and like mix up a mug of thick hot chocolate maybe 4 times a day....

Does it really matter how the stuff goes in and in what quantities as long as you get the 2 sachets down you a day?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. fatbusterforever

fatbusterforever Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st10lb
    Current Weight:
    13st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st11lb(16.67%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Dont think there is any harm in splitting your portions up to 4 parts as long as you have had your full nutrients requirements from the 2 sachets per day. Might make more sense to banish the deprived thinking mode! Good luck :)

4. radical1

radical1 Full Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim TFR
    thanks, i read the bag and it doesnt say other than to have 2 meals.... and i dont understand why the girls get to have 3 smaller ones.... i just dont wanna muck up the science behind it all , if its supposed to be 2 meals then fine but i prefer smaller portions more often... (with lots of water of course!) :)

5. Catt

Catt Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st12lb
    Current Weight:
    15st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13lb(5.51%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I read/heard some time back that it is to ensure men feel full and satisfied. Although it is only twice a day at least you get that sated feeling rather than feeling hungry all the time. I guess if you are happy to split them and don't feel 'deprived' then it shouldn't do any harm.

6. summergurl

summergurl ‚ô•3 Years Maintaining‚ô•

Start Weight:
    19st6lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    8st0lb(41.18%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Lipotrim, Exante
    Yep you sure can split them if you like - just as always make sure you have them within 15minutes of making them :)

7. radical1

radical1 Full Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim TFR
    thanks guys... i wanted to get a few different opinions...

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.