Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Can the male portions be split into more than 2 meals?

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by radical1, 27 July 2010 Social URL.

1. radical1

radical1 Full Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim TFR
    Is there a rule that the 2 male meals have to be taken as 2 meals? I would prefer to split sachets in half and like mix up a mug of thick hot chocolate maybe 4 times a day....

Does it really matter how the stuff goes in and in what quantities as long as you get the 2 sachets down you a day?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. fatbusterforever

fatbusterforever Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st10lb
    Current Weight:
    13st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st11lb(16.67%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Dont think there is any harm in splitting your portions up to 4 parts as long as you have had your full nutrients requirements from the 2 sachets per day. Might make more sense to banish the deprived thinking mode! Good luck :)

4. radical1

radical1 Full Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim TFR
    thanks, i read the bag and it doesnt say other than to have 2 meals.... and i dont understand why the girls get to have 3 smaller ones.... i just dont wanna muck up the science behind it all , if its supposed to be 2 meals then fine but i prefer smaller portions more often... (with lots of water of course!) :)

5. Catt

Catt Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st12lb
    Current Weight:
    15st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13lb(5.51%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I read/heard some time back that it is to ensure men feel full and satisfied. Although it is only twice a day at least you get that sated feeling rather than feeling hungry all the time. I guess if you are happy to split them and don't feel 'deprived' then it shouldn't do any harm.

6. summergurl

summergurl ‚ô•3 Years Maintaining‚ô•

Start Weight:
    19st6lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    8st0lb(41.18%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Lipotrim, Exante
    Yep you sure can split them if you like - just as always make sure you have them within 15minutes of making them :)

7. radical1

radical1 Full Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim TFR
    thanks guys... i wanted to get a few different opinions...

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.