Can the party girl finally slim down??

Right! Xmas is out the way and I'm back on it! Joined a group last week and weighed in at 13.9 - 12lb heavier than the low I reached in the summer. But I'm feeling positive. Meal plan made and I'm totally in the right frame of mind. Today I've had no alcohol, no chocolate and managed 15 syns (just!). Went to the gym and nearly killed myself but so glad I did it.

Just need to bottle this positivity and pop it open when I start to wane. Dinner tonight - steak, sweet potato and green beans. Think I need to properly fill myself up at meals which is where I was slipping up before.

WI is now on Thursdays at group so watch this space.....

Ps - I swear joining is worth it if only for the syn calculator and stuff! X

It's lovely to hear you so positive. I hope you continue that way. I'm not back on it yet, far too much chocolate still hanging about the house so I've promised myself New Years Day will be it, whatevers left is getting chucked and I'm doing a fresh start. Not sure how my motivation is going to be, but if I'm struggling I've decided I will join a group too just for that little push.

Grrr - phone is playing up and lost my last post.....

So yesterday was visiting family and ended up eating 26 syns that totally weren't worth it purely because their idea if healthy isn't QUITE mine. But was nice to see them. Trying to stay positive!

Struggling a bit already today. Not sleeping well and been up for hours. Sundays are never easy as sitting around just gives me the munchies. Might try and tempt the OH out for a walk.

Meant to be wedding planning today. Aim is a tiny wedding abroad but just found out 3 of my favourite people won't be able to make it for various (totally understandable!) reasons and its really upset me. Feeling a bit sorry for myself today.... X

Well by some miracle I managed to stay on track today. Just had a food mountain of chicken breast sandwich with toms, peppers and onions with SW chips which was delicious. Very pleased with myself! Think the thought of first proper group WI on Thursday is helping me focus. My usual attitude of 'oh I'll focus properly tomorrow' seems to be buried a little - for now....!

Mmmm chicken breast sandwich sounds delicious. May have to add that to my next week's meal plan when I'm back on track! Tomorrow last naughty day, MUST be 100% from Tues!

Well I gorged on pizza and now feel disgusting! Love feeling healthy and now just feel sluggish and yuk - oh well!

Today I'm planning to try the beetroot and goats cheese salad I found in an old mag and the lamb hotpot. Not a fan of the latter really but brother is coming over and I know he'll love it.

First proper group WI tomorrow - STS would make me very happy! X

Mmm, I haven't had French Toast (or Eggy Bread as I call it haha) for years! Think I'll give this a go later in the week :D

Good luck for your WI tomorrow! *fingers crossed*

Ok new fave food alert!! Beetroot and goats cheese salad was AMAZE!! And I don't normally like salad. OH reckons its his favourite salad ever which is high praise indeed!

Got my days confused and WI is tomorrow. Really not sure what to expect from image therapy bit?

Fitted in a spin class today and stuck to plan. Tonight I'm attempting teriyaki tuna (loving SW mag!) followed by meringue nest and berries which I keep seeing ppl mention on here and figure at 2.5 syns a go are worth a try!

Well 2.5lb on. To be expected I guess. Just annoyed with myself. Exactly a stone over my lightest. Stupid how easy it is to gain weight!!! Had a bit of a wobble yesterday but trying to sort myself out again. As I read somewhere on here, if you give up you gain, if you keep going you might not. So lets try.... X

That's a great attitude hun, you can do it!

Thanks hun x Currently arguing with myself over flaxseed (rock and roll hey?!). Because I'm doing so much stuff at gym, trainer has recommended more protein. I figured some flaxseed in porridge would be an easy way to get it. Turns out its 6 syns per tablespoon! So I either have it and syn it leaving me 9 syns for the day (usually ok but not always) or ignore it on the basis that I'm killing myself at gym 4 days a week but then that's not following plan. Think that's the only thing I don't like about SW, no regard for exercise really. Or third option is I find something free and high protein but no clue what other than meat which is expensive. Grrr!

That's a great attitude hun, you can do it!

Sorry to hijack but can't look on your diary Chipmunk, but just wanted to say awesome photos! Well done :))))

Goingtobeskinnysoon: Good luck with the protein; when I was going to the gym my trainer kept on about more protein but everything he suggested was SO high in syns and I just got really stressed about it. What about eggs? I don't like eggs and I wish I did because then I'd probably live off omelettes or fritatta thingys!

Back