Can this be right???

Jen84

So I've been on attack since Monday, have stuck to it 100% and even been the gym 3 times, I'm actually enjoying this diet having to get inventive cooking wise! So anyway to the point, weighed myself this morning and the scales say I have lost a whopping 7 pounds!! Is that possible in such a short space or are my scales lying to me lol?? Xx

sounds spot on to me :) well done.x

From now on it does slow down a lot but you should still average about 2lbs per week.
It varies person to person though.x

Sounds about right but be prepared for it to level out to the average 1 - 4lbs per week depending!!!

So long as the scales keep going down I'm happy and what a massive boost to keep me going!! X

Oh yes....thats right! Fab isnt it! Does make you so so chuffed and makes you want to do well and stick to it. i had a bit of a blip my second week....but all over it again now and in 3 weeks have lost 11.5lbs!!! So very very chuffed.....good luck and use this forum, it has been a godsend! xxxxxx

So I've been on attack since Monday, have stuck to it 100% and even been the gym 3 times, I'm actually enjoying this diet having to get inventive cooking wise! So anyway to the point, weighed myself this morning and the scales say I have lost a whopping 7 pounds!! Is that possible in such a short space or are my scales lying to me lol?? Xx

Yep sounds about right to me lol, great isnt it??

You're scales aren't lying to you Jen; welcome to Dukan! :)

Great start, well done...here's to the next seven lbs and the next seven lbs etc etc..... Saska

Error

Best diet going, resuts week after week all Dukan asks is 100% commitment x great loss

Good going Jen, I envy you hoping for a good loss after my 10 day attack. Keep at it and as you say as long as the scales go down be happy no matter how small.
x

Back