Can this REALLY work??

Hi Roziee!!

Right-decision is made I'm going to go to class starting friday. Theres a new class run by the person who does thursday evenings so I will try and attend the friday morning class and if I can't make it because of work I shall go th the thursday evening one to get weighed. Hope I'm able to do that. I intend to buy a 6 week pass (can't afford a 12 week one at the moment!).
Just spoken to my friend about it as I knew she went thursday evening and shes started the friday one instead so I'll have a SW buddie-an actual one as well as my virtual ones on here!!
I haven't eaten an awful lot the last couple of days as I haven't felt particularly hungry-I seem to be surviving on painkillers for my sinusitis!!!

Not been very good the last couple of days-though my appetite is still less than usual which is good I suppose.
I'm definately going to class tomorrow-only done online so I'm a bit nervous but I think its the only way I'm going to stick to it.
I'm finding this diary and my numerous new starts a bit depressing so I'm thinking of starting a new one for my new start tomorrow-hmm don't know.

hjanea said:
Hi Roziee!!

Right-decision is made I'm going to go to class starting friday. Theres a new class run by the person who does thursday evenings so I will try and attend the friday morning class and if I can't make it because of work I shall go th the thursday evening one to get weighed. Hope I'm able to do that. I intend to buy a 6 week pass (can't afford a 12 week one at the moment!).
Just spoken to my friend about it as I knew she went thursday evening and shes started the friday one instead so I'll have a SW buddie-an actual one as well as my virtual ones on here!!
I haven't eaten an awful lot the last couple of days as I haven't felt particularly hungry-I seem to be surviving on painkillers for my sinusitis!!!

Good girl! Hope class is good for u x

hjanea said:
Not been very good the last couple of days-though my appetite is still less than usual which is good I suppose.
I'm definately going to class tomorrow-only done online so I'm a bit nervous but I think its the only way I'm going to stick to it.
I'm finding this diary and my numerous new starts a bit depressing so I'm thinking of starting a new one for my new start tomorrow-hmm don't know.

Why are finding your diary depressing?

Back