Can this REALLY work??

Wi today and I've lost 2lbs.
Fairly happy with that, more would've been good but its a loss and I've eaten really well.
Off to the cinema shortly to see Arthur Christmas with DD-its made her day. I won't be snacking unless its on the apple I'm taking!!
Back later.

Oh dear-disaster day-though my tea was SW.
Drawing a line and trying to have a maximum of 7 syns a day for the rest of the week to make up for today!!!

Working a long day tomorrow so taking a big salad, SW quiche, bread-hexB and salad cream 1.5 syns with me as well as fruit for snacks if I get chance. My tea when I get home is chilli and rice-already made and waiting in the fridge. Hope I can get back on the wagon without any problems today.

hjanea said:
Wi today and I've lost 2lbs.
Fairly happy with that, more would've been good but its a loss and I've eaten really well.
Off to the cinema shortly to see Arthur Christmas with DD-its made her day. I won't be snacking unless its on the apple I'm taking!!
Back later.

Well doneeeeeeeeeeeee x

Thanks Roziee, though I've probbaly put it back on with the pizza, breadsticks, houmous and chocolate I've had today!LOL!!!

Monday 28th November
I kept to my plan!!!
Full of cold though an feel carp, but had my coffee-milk-hexA.
Lunch of SW quiches with a big salad, bread-HexB, salad cream-1.5 syns.
Supper-Beef (extra lean) chilli and rice. The chilli had lots of veg in so hopefully fulfilled my superfree requirements and it was really nice after a twelve hour shift.
Off to bed in a few mins.

Tuesday 29th November

Milk-hexA
Brunch-SW quiche, lettuce,2 tomatoes, cucumber, spring onions, grated carrot, sugar snap peas, salad cream-1.5syns.

Just before work-apple, alpen bar-1/2 hexB.

Supper-chilli and rice as yesterday.

Hope that'll be it for today.

Oh dear-what went wrong!!!

Think I'm on hold now until after christmas and then I really need a strategy to keep me on the plan for more than 2 weeks at a time!!

OK I'm back!!!!!-can you tell I'm excited?!!

Hope everyone has had a great christmas!

Weighed in at 14 stone 6 this morning-which considering the way I've eaten for the last month is amazing.

So plan for today-milk in coffee- hex A. Lunch will be ham salad and bread-hex B. Tea turkey curry and rice with lots of veggies. Will try and have some melon and apples as well.
I am so looking forwards to eating healthily again. Hopefully the exercise can start tomorrow. I bought a set of zumba dvds a few weeks ago-which are still in the box but I need to clear all DD's christmas presents away before I can see most of the front room carpet!
Will try and get out for a walk later.
Will also update my siggy later.

Sig is updated.
Been for a 3 mile or so walk this afternoon, pushing DD and her bike through the mud some of the time so feel better for that.

Today has gone well so far.
Hex A-350mls skimmed milk.

Hex B- 2 small WM bread.

B-coffee

L-gammon, salad (lettuce, tomatoes, spring onions, cucumber, beetroot, grated carrot, celery) bread, light salad cream.

T-turkey curry (frylight, onions, garlic,mushrooms, carrot, celery, tinned tomatoes, tomato puree, curry powder, lean roast turkey) with rice. 2 tiny chocolate cornflake cakes.

Snacks-timeout

Syns- salad cream-1.5, cornflake cakes-?5, timeout-4.5. Total-11.

Exercise- walk-approx 3 miles.

Last edited:
Wednesday 28th

Plan for today is much the same as yesterday. I need to get a lot of clearing up done this morning then hope to do some zumba this afternoon.

Hmm so much for the zumba!!

Hex A-350ml skimmed milk.
Hex B-2 small WM bread.

B-coffee with most of the milk.

L-gammon, large salad, bread, light salad cream.

T-turkey and veg curry with rice.

Syns-1 choc cornflake mini cake-2.5, timeout-4.5.

Exercise-only tidying and carrying stuff up 2 flights of stairs I'm afraid.

Been shopping and stocked up the fridge with healthy stuff for the next few days and got the new SW mag which I'm just reading with my timeout as a treat.

I am so so useless at this-2 days I managed this time-just 2 days!!!
Anyhow all the christmas chocolate and goodies are now gone and today is a new day.
Working a late shift so may have big 'fry up' lunch before I go and some pasta in sauce and a bowl of salad when I get home as thats quick to make. Had my coffee so thats my hex A gone.
Will tyr really hard to come back later.

Decided that I won't want salad at 8.30 pm so have roasted some vegetables to have with some couscous and 0% greek yoghurt.
I'm full of sinusy cold and feel pretty carp-hope the change of diet and actually having plenty of fruit and veg is going to help me feel better.
Walked DD to school so the fresh air and exercise will have done me good too.
I'm also very quick to get angry at the moment and keep getting very cross with DD for what are really small things. I don't know why. I wonder if its hormonal as I was sometimes like this with PMT so I've started taking evening primrose oil and vitamin B6 as they've helped before-just hope they do this time as I'm really not a nice mummy at the moment.

Change of lunch which means I'm now having a green day (I think!).

Breakfast-coffee-350mls skimmed milk-hexA

Lunch-3 eggs made into omlette with frylighted onion, mushroom, green pepper, grated carrot, 80 (raw weight) bacon-hex B and 42g 1/2 fat cheddar-hex B, with SW wedges and tomato ketchup-?3 syns.

Supper-Roasted red onion, mushrooms, courgette, tomatoes and red pepper with couscous-?1 syn and 0% greek yoghurt.

If anyone who does green days can comment I'd be grateful as I'm unfamiliar with them and I'm not sure this is right.

You can do this! Take out all of the naughty stuff in the house now and you'll be back on track in no time x

Hi Roziee!!
All the good stuff of mine has gone-don't touch DD's. Still have most of a chocolate orange left but I can limit myself to 1 or 2 segments of that which I can syn.
Managed to resist some lovely looking cake at teatime and I'm just having my supper now-great big plateful.

hjanea said:
Hi Roziee!!
All the good stuff of mine has gone-don't touch DD's. Still have most of a chocolate orange left but I can limit myself to 1 or 2 segments of that which I can syn.
Managed to resist some lovely looking cake at teatime and I'm just having my supper now-great big plateful.

Heya!

Good girl, I was peckish after supper so munching in another apple.. X

And it went wrong yet again!!
However I have SW quiche in the oven for lunches for a few days and we are having spaghetti bolognese packed with hidden veggies for tea, though I used a jar of sauce when I made it on friday so will have to syn that.

Back