Can this REALLY work??

Saturday 19th November
Coffee-hexA.
L-wholemeal roll-hexB with egg, lettuce and salad cream-1.5 syns. Not what I'd planned but only home for a few minutes. Will have some grapes and an apple whilst driving to go shopping.
Not sure about tea-possibly pasta. If I don't have meat does that make it a green day? And does a green day mean more Healthy extras?

After lots of shopping I ended up with a weight watchers pizza-I know!!! Anyhow I'm counting it as 20 syns. Had an enormous bowl of salad and SW wedges with it and then some pineapple. For my sweet treat I've had a curly wurly which I think is 6 syns.
So my total for today is 27.5.
Weekly total is 80.5. I'm happy with that-will just see what the scales say tomorrow.

Sunday 20th November

WI today and I've lost 3lbs which I'm happy with.
DD is going to Grandmas for a few hours today so I need to do los of chores and make some veg soup and some houmous for my lunches this week.

Food plan for today-
Milk-hexA
B-pineapple, melon, grapes and possibly a mullerlight.
L-vegetable soup, ryvitas (hexB) with houmous if it works and cottage cheese if it doesn't.
T-Roast lamb at mums with frylighted roasties and lots of veg. Gravy-5 syns.
Snacks-will be apples-I've got loads!!

hjanea said:
Sunday 20th November

WI today and I've lost 3lbs which I'm happy with.
DD is going to Grandmas for a few hours today so I need to do los of chores and make some veg soup and some houmous for my lunches this week.

Food plan for today-
Milk-hexA
B-pineapple, melon, grapes and possibly a mullerlight.
L-vegetable soup, ryvitas (hexB) with houmous if it works and cottage cheese if it doesn't.
T-Roast lamb at mums with frylighted roasties and lots of veg. Gravy-5 syns.
Snacks-will be apples-I've got loads!!

Wow 3 lbs is fantastic!well done!!!

Vegetable soup is lovely-that'll be my lunches all week. The houmous is ok-but I think I put too much garlic in so will have it later in the week when I'm not working!!!
My day has gone as planned with the addition of a timeout that I've just had-yummy-4.5 syns.
Total syns for the day-9.5.
Weekly syns-9.5.

Monday 21st November
Plan for today-
milk-hexA
L-veg soup, ryvitas (hex b), cottage cheese.
T-not sure, possibly jacket pots with beans and cheese-?2nd hex b if I have a green day? I'm not sure about green and red days.
Might give DD cheese and beans with hers and I'll have tuna with mine-that'll go better with some salad. Or we could have pasta but I don't really have time to make a nice tomatoey sauce as I only have 1 hour from work to collecting DD from school and taking her to tennis and I'll need to eat my lunch too.Hmm will think about it whilst at work.

Well its turned into a green day. Lunch as planned-enormous bowl of thivk HM soup. Tea was jacket potato, 42g 1/2 fat cheddar-2nd hex B, cottage cheese, baked beans and a big bowl of melon and grapes for pudding. I'm now just treating myself to 2 timeouts-greedy piggy but they are nice and only 4.5 syns each.
Todays syns-9.
Weekly syns-18.5.

Phew what a day!!!
Milk-hex A.
Didn't get lunch until 2.50 and only had time for wholemeal bread-hexB, with boiled egg, little salad cream-1 syn and lettuce.
Just had a mullerlight nad an apple and will have my tea when I get back from a meeting at work. The plan for tea is stirfrylighted pork and vegetables (onion, mushroom, peppers,broccoli, carrot, sugar snap peas) with noodles and some sweet chilli stir fry sauce which looks to be around 4.5 syns. Will see how hungry I am at 8.15 ish and if not very then I'll I'll have veg soup with ryvitas (2nd hexB because then it'll be a green day) and cottage cheese.
Right off to take DD to rainbows and go to my meeting.

20.40 and I'm having the soup and ryvitas. Really fancied the stirfry but I knew i'd get indigestion and I really want to go to bed when I've eaten so the soup'll be gentler on my digestive system I think.

Yesterday I also have 5 very small chip shop chips which I'm going to count as 1 syn each so total syns for the day-6.
Weekly syns-24.5/45.

Wednesday 23rd November.
Milk-hex A.
Apple.

Plan for the rest of the day;
L-veg soup, ryvitas (hexB) cottage cheese, melon.
T-pork, noodles, lots of veggies-onion, peppers, mushroom, carrot, boccoli, sugar snap peas, with chilli sauce-4.5 syns. Have to say I'm really looking forward to my tea.
Right better get on with my housework.

Well housework didn't go very well but so far food has gone to plan with the addition of another apple at 2.30 and then a chunkie choc biscuit after tea-6.5 syns.
Total syns so far-11 but I've got the munchies-aaarrrrggghh!!!!!!!!!!

Hi Roziee, I'm good thanks, how are you. Been doing some online shopping (clothes and presents) and managed to avoid eating anything else. Going to bed shortly but I'll just pop by your diary and see how your days been.
H.x

Thursday 24th November.

Milk-hexA

S-apple

L-veg soup, 4 ryvitas (hexB), cottage cheese.

Plan for tea is roast lamb, veges, frylighted roats potatoes and parsnips, gravy-5 syns.

I've ordered a set of zumba dvds and weights to start doing some exercise.

Been at school this morning but I really need to crack on with my jobs now. Hope cleaning burns some calories.

I am stuffed! What a plateful my tea was. Carrots, leeks and cabbage took up more than a third of the plate with peas and parsnips, frylighted roast potatoes, lamb, 1 tiny yorkshire pud-1.5 syns and gravy 5 syns. It was yummy.
So 6.5 syns down. Might have a timeout later for another 4.5-we'll see.
Got all my downstairs cleaning done so I feel better about that. Will try and do upstairs in the morning before work at lunchtime.

ETA-had the timeout so todays syns-11.5.
Weekly 47/75.

Last edited:
Feel dreadful today-really tired and lightheaded. Got work this afternoon so I've just eaten in the hope I might feel better.

Food today:
milk-hexA
brunch-lean bacon, 2 eggs, baked beans, mushrooms, tomatoes (just about 1/3 of plate-will have an apple shortly to make it up), all frylighted with 2 small WM bread-hexB.
S-take an apple to work.
T-not sure, won't get it until at least 8pm so may just have a mugshot and some fruit. If hungry I'll have a ham salad perhaps. Got lots of things in so will be able to stick to plan.

Right just tucking into my tea. A big bowl of salad with very low fat dressing and a packet of cross and blackwell pasta'n'sauce macaroni cheese made with water. I think this is synned and I think the cheese and brocoli one is 1.5 syns so I'm going to count this as 2 but as I have plenty to play with I'm not too bothered about them.

Had 2 lovely timeouts for my sweet treat-9 syns.
11 for the day and 58 for the week/90.

Last edited:
hjanea said:
Feel dreadful today-really tired and lightheaded. Got work this afternoon so I've just eaten in the hope I might feel better.

Food today:
milk-hexA
brunch-lean bacon, 2 eggs, baked beans, mushrooms, tomatoes (just about 1/3 of plate-will have an apple shortly to make it up), all frylighted with 2 small WM bread-hexB.
S-take an apple to work.
T-not sure, won't get it until at least 8pm so may just have a mugshot and some fruit. If hungry I'll have a ham salad perhaps. Got lots of things in so will be able to stick to plan.

How u feeling now? Are you still getting dizzy spells?

Hi Hunny, still dizzy at times when I'm laid down but it comes and goes.
Shattered today as been shopping!! However I'm pleased with myself as I knew we'd be having lunch out and DD would be having McD's happy meal, so I took a pot of vegetable sticks-celery, pepper, carrot and sugar snap peas and bout some 1/2 fat houmous-5 syns.
Tea is to be spaghetti and meatballs in tomato sauce (4 syns) and 1/2 hex B if I eat 14 of them. Other half of Hex b will be 14g of parmesan. Will have a bowl of salad with very low fat vinegrette for my superfree (meatballs also contain onions, mushrooms and pepper as well as extra lean mince and 2 wm bread).
Pudding, however is naughty and will be around 12 syns I think-hope its worth it.
My zumba stuff has arrived today so will take a look at it tomorrow-think DD will love it!!!

Back