Can we have cheese and onion crisps??

Candlewix

Down boy!
Ha ha...made you look.
Hell no, Im sticking like mad to LT at the mo, very strict and saintly :innocent0002:, but the thought did pass my mind when watching the X factor and it was munchie time...baaaad! Shows how LT CAN re-train you mind you if you let it!!
Anybody else have crazy craving moments and how do you get over them??

Hi Cheryl
I haven't had any cravings as such since the 2nd week & I used to be a cheese & onion nut but I now seem to be obsessed with all the cooking shows! Jamie Oliver, Rick Stein, Nigella, Barefoot Contessa, I just can't seem to get enough of them. It's like when I watch a cookery show with a pint of water I feel stuffed! It's so weird!

I just love to smell any food

sniff sniff ahhhhhhhhhh

pmsl

Hi Cheryl
I haven't had any cravings as such since the 2nd week & I used to be a cheese & onion nut but I now seem to be obsessed with all the cooking shows! Jamie Oliver, Rick Stein, Nigella, Barefoot Contessa, I just can't seem to get enough of them. It's like when I watch a cookery show with a pint of water I feel stuffed! It's so weird!

OMG SSusee I know exactly what you mean....I taped Masterchef and watched it back to back for about 3 hours on Friday. I kept thinking of all the lovely things I'm going to cook when the diet is over.......sensibly of course!

lol I love watching Come Dine With Me ;)
I also love feeding the kids and hubby, makes me feel like I've had something for some strange reason. I find preparing food strangely therapeutic too :D x

Wasn't X Factor cruel?? I was so looking forward to watching it (cus I couldn't go out even though all my friends were going - couldn't risk alcohol temptation during week1) but then it was just ruined by all the food ads..and the competitions by Pizza Hut - 'What side order goes with a pepperoni pizza? answer -garlic bread!!!' I mean come on!!!! But got through it by eating a chocolate shake 'muffin' and drinking peppermint tea....what a difference a week makes..last week was watching it drinking wine with a chinese :( ....

....Feck it...we'd feel horrible if we ate all that type of food again..we're better now.....healthy, strong and proud :D

I think it gets easier with time Ella I watched xfactor and cant remember any of the adverts lol I do love watching masterchef and come dine with me and Im so looking forward to cooking from scratch again I really love cooking, I do still cook for my children but they arent that adventurous yet.

Yeah those adverts are evil, know what you mean :(
Crazy they kept Wagner in on X factor though. Compelling show...I'm hooked!!

It is very strange I cannot get enough of food programs Masterchef, Nigella, Cypriot kitchen etc etc - it must be the masochist in me :D

I just love to smell any food

sniff sniff ahhhhhhhhhh

pmsl

I went to town with my sister on Saturday and we went for a cuppa ( black tea for me) she got a cherry and coconut scone with butter :mad: and before she even got to cut it in half i'd whipped it off the plate and took a big sniff!

have to say all the cooking shows appeal to me, i stood in a book shop on sunday for 30 mins looking at cookbooks my bf was getting pretty mad telling me to just buy one and come on. lol. It must be a LT thing cos i was like this last time on LT, i loved cooking and baking. Last week i made 6 individual lasagnes, 3 cottage pies, 4 spag bols, 3 reggea reggea chicken pastas and 3 reggea reggea chicken with peppers and rice. All in the freezer for quick and easy meals for ryan :)

I've been doing that too Charlene! I can barely get an ice tray in the freezer x

I take off my hat to all of you who have to cook for others while on this diet. I don't know if I'd be able to stand it..I certainly don't think I'd be able to resist tasting if I was cooking...you are all amazingly strong! ;)

Im the same - finding myself cooking brownies and cookies with the kids more now than when i was eating them!
I wonder what makes us wanna cook loads of food when we can't even bloody eat it!

I take off my hat to all of you who have to cook for others while on this diet. I don't know if I'd be able to stand it..I certainly don't think I'd be able to resist tasting if I was cooking...you are all amazingly strong! ;)

That is a problem.....I was a bit concerned making chilli for the OH last week as I would normally keep tasting it until I got the right strength.....just played safe and didn't pep it up too much! I'm sticking to stuff that doesn't rely on too much seasoning for flavour as I could get it completely wrong......even though I don't have Michel Roux Jr to criticize my efforts! Anyone else got a thing for MR?! Dunno about 2 stars I give him 5!

I'd give him one!!! and I don't mean a star :eek:

I'd give him one!!! and I don't mean a star :eek:

Oooo good, I was worried that he was one of those that you shouldn't fancy but do........I would too......add a bit of chocolate sauce, home-made of course x

Of lipotrim choc shake?

Back