Can we split our HEB/Hea??

Shangri-la

just looking at someone's diary and they split their HEB ie 1 Weetabix and one slice of wm bread in evening. this sounds ideal as I love cereal and bread. Is this advised or not?

Its fine :)

Oh this has really made my day, lol!!. Thanks so much for your reply. I have been having fruit with muller over it in the morning but I am not a fruit person. However, I wont eat cereal everyday but really nice to know that if I want one Weetabix and a banana, that I can also have a small slice of toast with poached eggs and beans for my supper. Thanks again.x

The SW website says its fine :)

Q: Can I mix and match my Healthy Extras by halving the portions?

A: Yes, if you like - you’ll still lose weight beautifully! The downside is your speed and fibre symbols would have to be ignored unless your two halves had identical symbols. However, mixing and matching couldn't be done when there are multiple items in one choice, eg, 1 Weetabix and 3 Ryvita Wholegrain Crackerbread. With all single item choices, feel free!

To keep the food diary as easy as possible to update, our Healthy Extra drop down lists only allow you to enter a whole Healthy Extra. If you do enjoy two half portions and want to record that, please make an entry in your food diary journal.

Back