Can you believe it?!

Boo_Boo_x

I know I really shouldn't weigh til the end of the week, But I did anyway :D I really wasn't expecting what I saw, it was the middle of the day just after lunch, I hopped on the scales, I had to look twice and really study what my eyes were seeing! 5lbs off!! :flirt2:

Only.... LOADS to go. lol.

well done but be careful weighing yourself! scales can vary dramatically and while it is very possible that you have lost that much you don't want to get your hopes up just in case the scales at class say something different. Unless of course you always weigh yourelf at home instead of class and in that case very well done lol!

I totally agree with you, I really wanted to wait till the week was up and jump on the scales. I don't go to class, I am a member online. Of course this is my first week when you always lose the most... I am just so happy, because I haven't been hungry, infact I have felt full after each meal, I even had 3 chocolate cereal bars, and still with a loss! Result! We will see on Monday when I should weigh :D

I agree. In the same way that you shouldn't believe the scales if they show a gain in between WIs, you can't rely on a loss being true either. So don't be too downhearted if the the scales don't show this amount come the official weigh in.

Yes, you are right, you shouldn't weigh yourself until WI day!!
That said, wow!! However, as Angela said, weight does fluctuate so don't be surprised if it's 4lb on WI day. It may not be, it may be more but try not to get on the scales before official WI.
I can always tell who gets weighed at home, people actually argue with the SW scales (and me) as their scales say they have lost x amount and the SW scales say different!

Do you go to group Becky or are you doing this yourself?

Well done, but I would repeat what Angela said - if weighing midweek is going to be a positive experience for you no matter what the outcome then go for it.

I do it every morning, I just like to see what is happening, but I know that what will be will be, and that ultimately only my SW meeting Tuesday weigh in is what matters.

I also have a friend who weighs regularly at home, and if she puts on or STS even after just a few days it worries her.

Well done but keep off them now till your proper weigh day. I peeped Wednesday (kettle, pot, black springs to mind lol) lost 2lb, weighed Thursday, proper weigh day, gained the 2lb back so sts overall for the week. Looked again today and the 2lb has gone again. Talk about fluctuate.

I am doing this myself, I used to go a few years back so know the basics, it has all changed since then though with all this Extra Easy stuff, < Which confuses me, Im just sticking to red and green days for a few weeks till I feel confident enough to try the EE days.

Just to add I am a very big girl and have a lot to lose and I know it, So the weight does tend to fall off me quicker. But I am happy with any sort of loss, as long as it isn't a + lol. I feel better in myself too just after these few days of eating healthy!

Thanks!

Well done to you, but don't be disappointed if your weight fluctuate's before your WI 'proper' - you are doing very well though.

Back