Can you Believe!!! Week 15!!!!

thistime08

Lipo Lover
I can't believe I have been on LT so long, its amazing, its really flown by. I remember starting and reading how Pineapple, Tracy J, Lillie, Gaz etc had been on for weeks and thinking...My God, how have they stuck it!! Well look at me now in Week 15!! Anyway guys, another 2lbs off this week and Chemist wants me to refeed next week and joked they wanted to see a preplanned menu when I go next week. I am still overweight but the slimmest I have ever been since a child and feel wonderful, people keep looking at me with their mouths open when they see me. I hate to sound big headed cause I am a very modest person...but it feels fantastic!!!! Thanks for all your support again. I know I don't always get to reply to all your posts with being in work etc, but I try to read every day and help out where I can. Thanks again peeps!! xx

Well done hun, such an achievement! :)

wooohooooooooooooooooo well done you!!! do u plan on getting to goal on maintenance now?

Thanks Lisa and Daisy, not sure really yet, you see I never really had a weight goal just a size goal, which was 14 and was changed a few weeks back to 12!! Now I am almost there on bottom,, I feel another 4-5 lbs will do the trick although the top half is still 14, given my inherited big knockers!!! So hopefully lose a couple pounds this week and a couple on refeed??? Thats if the Gods are good to me!!

And Becky..thanks hun

Well done on the loss hun. How great to be so close to your goal.

I don't care if I end up top heavy as long as I can get my tummy as small as I can!

Good luck with refeed next week.

x

Thanks chicks!!

That's brilliant!....and that's just how i'm feeling at the mo....wondering how everyone has stayed on it so long and i'm struggling after 2 days (i'm a wimp) hope i have the willpower to keep going and do as well as you! x

That's brilliant!....and that's just how i'm feeling at the mo....wondering how everyone has stayed on it so long and i'm struggling after 2 days (i'm a wimp) hope i have the willpower to keep going and do as well as you! x

Olivia, I was exactly the same believe me, I really didn't think I could do it. Honestly this site has brought me to where I am, so keep going and keep posting you will do great hun!

well done hun im sooo proud of you cant believe your at refeed its amazing how fast the LT train actually goes isnt it ,good luck hun now the fun really starts xxxxx

I know!! Can you believe it hun??? Its flown by!! I really couldn't have done it without you guys, really and truly!! You were and are a great inspiration to me Lillie, hope all is well with you hun? xx

Sorry Amanda, presumed you were Olivia...dohxxxx

Exactly Lil, I think clothes are more important than scales, couldn't bear to be a slave to the scales...how boring!! Bet you are looking forward to your hols now, when are you off??

No probs, it's my own fault, my daughters called Olivia! lol
I have been logging on near enough every hour to keep me going and it has worked so far. If i had not have found this site I would definately given up last night!! x

Wow well done hunni.... you don't sound big headed and you should be screaming it off the roof tops ... you look amazing!!!!! Well done you
How do you feel about refeeding?

P.S.......How are you finding the slendertone hunni?:D xx

Back