• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

can you buy less shakes if you have some spare?????????????? help

natalieann

Silver Member
S: 15st11.5lb C: 15st0.5lb G: 11st0lb Loss: 0st11lb(4.97%)
lol anyway, ive been on this 10 weeks now, due for week 11 tomoz, and i pay 33 quid a week for my 21 shakes, but i have got 12 spare, this is as ive had a bad two weeks and not used some and also from before when ive not been hungry n missed a few out, do you think they will let me buy just enough to make up to 21 or will they make me buy it in a weeks worth?

its jjsut a shame they are sat in my cupboard if i have to buy full weeks supply

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
S: 13st2lb C: 8st13lb G: 8st6lb BMI: 23.6 Loss: 4st3lb(32.07%)
My pharmacy has a barcode on a sheet for the 21 shakes... I think that is what you have to buy.

Niamh

You can always use your spares at the end of your LT journey. So we'll say you weigh in on a monday and you tell pharmacy you are coming off and you dont need another weeks supply. Either do a couple of extra days yourself with the spares or use the spares for your refeed week.

That is of course if they wont sell you less than 21!

Niamh xxx

S: 19st7lb C: 17st4lb G: 13st0lb BMI: 42.9 Loss: 2st3lb(11.36%)
Sorry haven't a clue but its worth asking, I had the opposite problem last week ended up had nothing for breakfast and were banging on the pharmcy door first thing. They allowed me to buy 1 extra shake for the following week and that the squared things up.

Good Luck.

natalieann

Silver Member
aww cheers guys, look like ill have to hope lol, i hate feeling like im wasting money

I doubt they will let you buy less as its a set price on a laminated bit ofbarcode that they scan.... just use em up at end of diet though for last few days/refeed...

natalieann

Silver Member
hey no they wouldnt but sugested i buy a 10 pound unit of maintainence shakes to add jjust for this week, she sed they are more in calories and a bit bulkier but if i use one each day along with two normal ones i should be fine, after all its still tfr, i was happy with that and with the money i saved i bought me a new skirt and dress yippee lol