can you buy less shakes if you have some spare?????????????? help

natalieann

Silver Member
lol anyway, ive been on this 10 weeks now, due for week 11 tomoz, and i pay 33 quid a week for my 21 shakes, but i have got 12 spare, this is as ive had a bad two weeks and not used some and also from before when ive not been hungry n missed a few out, do you think they will let me buy just enough to make up to 21 or will they make me buy it in a weeks worth?

its jjsut a shame they are sat in my cupboard if i have to buy full weeks supply

You can always use your spares at the end of your LT journey. So we'll say you weigh in on a monday and you tell pharmacy you are coming off and you dont need another weeks supply. Either do a couple of extra days yourself with the spares or use the spares for your refeed week.

That is of course if they wont sell you less than 21!

Niamh xxx

Sorry haven't a clue but its worth asking, I had the opposite problem last week ended up had nothing for breakfast and were banging on the pharmcy door first thing. They allowed me to buy 1 extra shake for the following week and that the squared things up.

Good Luck.

aww cheers guys, look like ill have to hope lol, i hate feeling like im wasting money

I doubt they will let you buy less as its a set price on a laminated bit ofbarcode that they scan.... just use em up at end of diet though for last few days/refeed...

hey no they wouldnt but sugested i buy a 10 pound unit of maintainence shakes to add jjust for this week, she sed they are more in calories and a bit bulkier but if i use one each day along with two normal ones i should be fine, after all its still tfr, i was happy with that and with the money i saved i bought me a new skirt and dress yippee lol

Back