Green Days Can you eat too much fruit?

Hi

I started yesterday and am a little worried I may have gone overboard with the fruit today having had an apple, 2 plums, 1 nectarine and a banana! I have however stuck to the rules of SW and I've only had half a syn thus far today.

Advice would be greatly appreciated

MMC

As long as you are eating because you are hungry and not bored or because its free food you will be fine. Also, syns are an important part of the plan- try to use at least 5 per day :)

I eat loads :) can't get enough :)))

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

As long as you are eating because you are hungry and not bored or because its free food you will be fine. Also, syns are an important part of the plan- try to use at least 5 per day :)

I would definitely agree with this. I would add that you definitely haven't overdone the fruit today, I eat at least that amount most days :)

Thanks for this thread! I'm one week into SW, lost 5lb today but my head has gone a bit crazy today! I stuck to it 100% all week. But over the weekend I stocked up on some hot chocolates and made a low syn rice pudding. Now tonight, after a long day I'm at home and I'm not hungry but my head is telling me to eat rice pudding and hot chocolate because I have enough syns left even though I'm not actually hungry!
I'm just remembering a line I saw somewhere in slimming world lit "...the only limit is your appetite" - which suggests my appetite not my remaining syns should determine what I eat!

Back