1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Can you help, I'm confused??

Discussion in 'Syn Values' started by ladypancho, 5 April 2010 Social URL.

1. ladypancho

ladypancho Full Member

I made up an asda instant onion & chive sauce packet. It is made with water and syns online and food directory says it 41/2 syns. I thought this was for the whole packet but it is actually 41/2 syns per 100g made up. It makes 1/2 pint but I didn't weigh it before I used it.
    I used it as a sauce for lasagne and it served 4. How many syns would you say mine was? :confused:
    Thanks xx
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. robsterswife

robsterswife Tummy Mummy

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Get the packet out of the bin ,it should say :)
  4. ladypancho

ladypancho Full Member

It doesn't say. It just says 1/2 this packet made up is 120cals blah, blah, but doesn't say it in weight, IYKWIM?
  5. Circes

Circes Strutting her stuff

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Slimming World
    Well half a pint is 284mls and that is approx the same as the equivalent amount of grams so 284g. At 4.5 syns per 100g that would be roughly 12-13 syns for the packet.
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.