can you please rate this dress

30FlirtyGirl

Call me Nicky xx
I need some advice peeps.

I have a wedding reception coming up and I fancy wearing a dress however I only have black or navy ones. I have seen this purple dress but am undecided.

I am an apple shape with big boobs so the style of the dress suits my shape.

Can you give me your honest opinion as my DH just says hmmm dont know but then he is cr*p at fashion anyway.

Thanks

This is the link hopefully it works

Product Image

I like the dress! - is it an evening part of the wedding you are going to? or all day? What would you wear with it? would you wear it again? when is the wedding? can you try it on first before buying? a photo of you wearing it would help!

hey nikki, yeah im with bev on this one if you could get to try it on and get a pic on your mobile or something. It is really nice though :) i hate things like this cuz you buy something new then its only wore once and never again!!!

well I have ordered it and will post a piccie once I get it (if it looks o.k that is) The only part I am not sure of is the "balloon" sleeves as they call it.

I am just going to the evening part of the wedding and probably would wear it again if I liked it. At £65 pounds though I want to be sure.

Thanks xx

It looks lovely and a very 'on trend' colour apparently! I'm sure it will suit you and look forward to seeing the photo as evidence! :)

Last edited:
Look forward to seeing you wear it - always easier to see if it'll suit you then!! Plus you'll know how comfortable you feel in it. Fingers crossed!

fAB

Love it! x

Well the dress cam today. It fitted perfectly, covered all the right bits and was a beautiful colour unfortunately it was too long and that seemed to age me. It just didn't look nice. I have decided to return it and will keep looking. Thanks for all of your comments. xx

Back