cannot get warm???

eyesdontlie

is it normal to feel cold all the time I am struggling to sleep because I am flippin freezing I assume it is something to do with burning fat so quickly??? but does it end or is it just me not helped by the fact I work nights in a chilled section of a supermarket and now I have to wear four layers!!!!!

stillI would rather be cold than over weight!!!

eyes I am really feeling cold tonight am sitting here now all glamorous wrapped up in PJ's slippers and 2 fleecy blankets with the heating on. I am hoping that I will burn more calories as my body tries to warm me up lol

Not the only thats cold then, been nice here today and kids are wondering if i have gone mad! Heating has been on all afternoon fingers and toes are really cold!

I feel better now knowing that I am going to start back running tomorrow so hopefully that will heat me up!!!!

my OH thinks am mad he came home last night and said flat was like a sauna with heating on!!!!!

going to invest in a nice thick pair of bed socks tomorrow

im sat here wearing 2 pairs of socks, jumper, blanket and iv got a portable heater on full. When i go to bed i wear socks and i have a hot water bottle. Im FREEZING since starting LT. I just think of it that im cold because im losing fat!!!

had mine leckie blanket back on the bed for two weeks now! lol

i have started wearing hats and hooded jumpers again too, and scalves!...

I get days of being completely FREEZING and days of being fine! Not sure what that is about.....but I love my hot water bottle!

I think I have got cold into the bone today I am very much against sun beds but at the moment I feel like it is the only think would heat me up apart from the fact I would have to strip to get on it.

I am chuffing freezing today. Admittedly my fault for wearing a t-shirt. Might have to go out and buy a jumper at lunchtime at this rate!

I have been freezing since started LT & have to wear jumper & socks to bed (even back in july!) This is one thing i wont miss when i come off TFR.

im always cold and since been on lt i am extra cold ,,, loads of roaring fires and extra blanket ... pjs socks slippers lol anything i can get my hands on

I'm ALWAYS cold - i have to have a boiling hot bath as soon as i get home from work just to warm up a bit - then i get in my PJ's and have a quilt on the couch! LOL

I was always freezing when Ssing. Have your water hot!! (or very warm). I used to fill a third of a pint pot with cold water then top it up with boiling water. It really used to warm me up....that plus layers, socks, pj's and the quilt on the sofa.

I dont seem to get roasty toes anymore! I have a thing where i cant stand my nose cold and its always cold now!

British Gas should sponsor us LT peeps as we all got our heating on!:D

Back