Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Cannot Sleep

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Greeneyes11, 19 September 2011 Social URL.

1. Greeneyes11

Greeneyes11 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    12st8lb
    Current Weight:
    12st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st1lb(0.57%)
    Diet:
    JUDDD
    I have never been the most brilliant of sleepers but since being on CD these past 2 weeks I have slept even worse. Since starting on CD I have had my TOTM, it started a week early and is still going on and I cannot sleep, I cannot drop off to sleep at night and wake really early in the morning... I have tried the usual sleeping tablets I use and they don't make the slightest bit of difference. I am so tired and unable to cope now that I am thinking of giving up CD, I cannot face another 10 weeks of this..... has anyone else had the same problem?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. andju

andju I lurve lurve lurve bars

Diet:
    slim and save
    Hi unfortunatley I can sympathise with you,I wake up a couple of times in the night to go to the loo then have a job getting back off,but in the morning ping my eyes open at about 5.30 sometimes it can be 4.30 and thats it no way can i get back to sleep for me it is definatley being in ketosis that does it,but it doesnt take me long to wake up and I am full of beans,but........I do have to go to bed early usually by 8.30pm as i am falling asleep on the sofa,still,stops me raiding the fridge,I also have these mental dreams that Ive eaten something I shouldnt! So I must be in a deep sleep at some point.I have switched to decaff coffee and it does help x

4. Greeneyes11

Greeneyes11 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    12st8lb
    Current Weight:
    12st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st1lb(0.57%)
    Diet:
    JUDDD
    It has definitely got worse with this diet..... but unfortunately once I get up I am not full of beans, I used to be a morning person and always tired at night but now I am tired all the time, DH even said to me the other morning that I looked like I had been awake all night.... I try to sleep for a couple of hours during the day as I am so drained but I lie there but don't sleep. I think my problem is that I don't hit ketosis properly, when I have used the stix they show me in ketosis first thing in the morning but then after that it shows I am not. I had this problem last time I was on the diet so I don't get the benefits of ketosis so always starving hungry and definitely no energy burst.

Thank you for your reply.

5. sapphirestara

sapphirestara Gold Member

Start Weight:
    19st13lb
    Current Weight:
    17st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st11lb(13.98%)
    Diet:
    Weightwatchers
    Same. Bloody nightmare!! Brain is tired, body is awake!!!!! I need to do more to wear it out!!

6. mybodyisacage

mybodyisacage Silver Member

Start Weight:
    19st13lb
    Current Weight:
    15st13.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st13.5lb(19.89%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting
    Im the same, this week was week 2, I weigh today. and Ive been sleep 4 hours a night and no more! its killing me!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.