Cant Believe It

Lianna

Silver Member
Well i had already lost 1.5 stone on sw but got very bored and needed convience so i thought it give pro points ago, basically ate whatever i wanted obv within my points and lost 6LB in my first week, i was that much in shock i got weighed again :) love it!!

Well done you. I too came from SW & it took a bit of getting used to but now love it that I can eat ANYTHING so long as I count the points. Keep up the good work x

Thank you hunny!! its amazing!! sw seems crap compared to this lol!!! Xx

When I was on SW I just wanted to get to goal but knew that once there I wouldn't be able to keep it up as a way of life. With WW I aim to get to goal & know I can live like this for ever :)

I agree totally, WW teaches you to have a healthy relationship with food as well as loosing weight. It's a realistic lifestyle choice. My doctor recommended it to me as a healthy option. He actually said he could send me to the dietician but WW would be more effective and easier! Given i'd lost 3st5 before getting pregnant I had to agree.
Just wish I'd been more sensible during my pregnancies!

I just love it as if i wanna have a subway i can without feeling bad and still stick to my points! and the fact you can grab a pre packed sandwhich and point it!! its the best x

I agree hon. Love WW! Well done on your amazing loss :)

ah congrats on the weight loss well done i love the ww pp plan it really suits me its great that u can eat anyhing u just hav to point it in simple as that and thats the way it should b its not a diet but a lifestyle change we have to change are ways of thinkin of food so we can not only lose the weight but stay slim for the rest of our lives i dunno abou u guys but i certinitly dont wanna go back to the way i was !!!

My leader keeps saying " it's real life" & I always laugh at her for saying that but it really is. It fits in with everything & it's not so much a diet as I'm no way restricting anything I just have control that I've never actually had before. I'm loving the plan & it gives me a boost of confidence as I've always failed miserably before on other diets x

Brilliant result after coming from SW to WW , keep up the brilliant work x

Hi thanks ladies, Shazzy ive mostly been eating w.w meals and tesco light choices ones :) and using ALL my points too !! X

Well done! What did you eat in your first week I need to loose 6lbs I only have 8 lbs u til target and have also come over from slimming world but I STS for 6 months plus so thought I'd give ww a go, I have found I don't have the guilt as mug and eat more of what I want but I only lost half a pound in the first week and wi tomo I doubt I've lost much if any this week

Back