cant deal with this its so very hard

Yes I know how that feels - I started 28 September - 14 weeks ago, expecting that it would take me about 45 weeks to get there. But I've lost over 60% of my target loss so far - and if things carry on going well I could be done in another 12-14 weeks or so - which will be 28 weeks in total. I can honestly say that it has flown by and doesn't seem nearly that long. That said I set off expecting it to be next summer but didn't dwell on it - or it would seem insurmountable. The thought I hung onto was whats 10/11 months compared with the 19 years I have been yo yo ing and virtually permanently (or so it seems) on one diet or another.

Hi Setas --

I keep telling myself that -- I spent 13 years being overweight and feeling bad myself. Then I got it off -- kept it off for about a year, started regaining, and have been yoyoing again between a stone and a stone and half (then jumped fast to neraly 2.5 stone up -- which woek up to do this again).

It does seem slower than last time... and it might be (just a little bit) -- but compared to being overweight for 13 years... it is a drop in the bucket.

We CAN do this!!!

MinnieMel

All I can say is good luck, Sweet. Whether you have 4 weeks or 40 weeks, you need to take a day at a time. I was absolutely hideous in my first week, but now I dont even feel hungry and have to force myself to have my shakes. Take 1 day at a time, honey, and just remember WHY you are doing this. We are all in this together :)

Hey guys well sadly my little girl was in hospital all day today, and silly me ate a tuna sandwich and a ham sandwich. So now i am kicking myself. :(

dont be too hard on urself hun. pick urself up, dust urself off and move on from ur little slip.
ya know, if ur walking on ice u have to expect to slip but its the getting up and continuing the walking on ice that is the real achievement. so walk on, u may stumble, slip or even fall but each time there will be friendly hands here to help pull u to ur feet.
this is a tough diet and not one person here will say ' its easy' cause it clearly isnt, but it is doable and it IS worth it.
i CAN do this, they CAN do this and u CAN do this. :D

Oh Herts -- Don't sweat it. The bread carbs are great... but you have to eat. They were a good choice I am sure for what was available.

I hope your daughter gets better soon. A ill child is the worst -- you feel so helpless.

MinnieMel

hey guys i am so stressed with myself today as i ate again. sadly i had a exchange for my house today and my friend (neighbour) has managed to get the person to swap with them instead. so sadly i am still in my house i dont want to be in.

Back