Cant do it any longer

Well done on your weight loss and congratulations on being preggers!
Enjoy!!

Congratulations x x Great News x x

Wow where has the time gone. So much has happened. I have Xavier who is 11 months old and I have been living in Brisbane for 13 months now.

I gained a lot of weight when pregnant and lost 2 stone just breastfeeding.

I have 2 stone to go to get to my goal weight again and to fit in my old wardrobe. I am doing a VLCD called optislim which is sold in chemists in Oz. It costs a fraction of the price of Lighterlife and Cambridge but you dont get the support. I am ok with that as I have done it before so know exactly what I should be doing and I have all the books to help when it comes to maintenance.

I will be keeping an eye on this site to get some inspiration when the times get tough but so far 5 days in I feel fine.

Jo

Blooming heck Jo!

Congratulations on making it back to Australia, and the safe arrival of Xavier!
... I hear the weather in Brissie has been amazingly hot recently!

Breast feeding is fab isn't it... all that weight loss with minimal effort!

Good luck with optifast.... You know that you can post on here for support and encouragement... surrogate counsellors if you like!

Thanks Alipally

The weather here in Brissy is crazy. We have had some really high temps at the end of winter and then we the first day of spring and another cold night and heating back on! Its not been hot enough to get in the pool though. I am heading back to the UK with the kids for 2 months at Xmas and I cant wait.

I need to loose this extra 2 stone so I can get into my winter wardrobe. So far so good. I can feel the results 5 days in. In a few weeks I should be able to swim in the pool once the kids have gone to bed and I cant wait for that.

Jo

Blooming heck Jo!

Congratulations on making it back to Australia, and the safe arrival of Xavier!
... I hear the weather in Brissie has been amazingly hot recently!

Breast feeding is fab isn't it... all that weight loss with minimal effort!

Good luck with optifast.... You know that you can post on here for support and encouragement... surrogate counsellors if you like!

congrats on the move and little one! :D
and best of luck with the diet! having done it once i'm sure you will be a pro this time too! Hope you keep coming on for any support you need! :D:D:D

x

Congrats! :)

Lol, the original post was Feb 2008, joh117 has had her baby and is back on the weight loss wagon!

Good luck in carrying on your weight loss journey :)

Back