Cant get back on the wagon

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by debsxdiet, 24 January 2009 Social URL.

1. debsxdiet

debsxdiet Silver Member

Start Weight:
    28st2.0lb
    Current Weight:
    26st5.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    20st0.0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10.5lb(6.22%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    hey everyone hows things. I ve not been around for a while been busy at work. Finally got the internet in at home so i ll be here loads.

i been rubbish since x mas just cant get back in the swing of it grrrrr

Debs x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. cakeyourday

cakeyourday Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st7lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st2lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I know the feeling it took me ages to restart again I kept always finding something that would make it difficult - a meal out for someone's birthday or a course where I wouldn't be in control of what I had to eat. :sigh:

In the end I set a date had one last weekend and decided I'd just do my best when those tricky days came up - I found telling people helped as I didn't want to look silly if they saw me eating cake.

Hope you can get back on the wagon soon - good luck! :bestwishes:

4. debsxdiet

debsxdiet Silver Member

Start Weight:
    28st2.0lb
    Current Weight:
    26st5.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    20st0.0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10.5lb(6.22%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    i don't know whats wrong with me totally came off the diet over x mas only put on 3lbs but put on twice that since.

I keep trying to start again just done have the same level of will power or motivation.

grrrr

5. judimac

judimac Mad old Bat with Attitude

Start Weight:
    14st5lb
    Diet:
    WW
    Come on Doll! You must start writing things down. If you commit to a daily diary you can see what you need to do. There is no way you can put on weight if you stick to the plan, so just decide you are going to stick to it for just 1 week and the result will decide it for you!

6. janie.com

janie.com Full Member

took me weeks to get back on track, so u aint along mate.......just take it one day at a time..........better havin 5 more syns aday then just gettin fedup and cheatin..........then once u back on track knock em down again to 10/15 aday..........helped me

7. frugal fifer

frugal fifer Silver Member

Start Weight:
    19st1lb
    Current Weight:
    13st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    5st9lb(29.59%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    good advice janie, I am struggling to get back on track too, after loosing 3 stone I don't want to go back up much more than I already have.
    Hello to a fellow Fifer Debs :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.