Cant get back on the wagon

debsxdiet

Silver Member
hey everyone hows things. I ve not been around for a while been busy at work. Finally got the internet in at home so i ll be here loads.

i been rubbish since x mas just cant get back in the swing of it grrrrr

Debs x

I know the feeling it took me ages to restart again I kept always finding something that would make it difficult - a meal out for someone's birthday or a course where I wouldn't be in control of what I had to eat. :sigh:

In the end I set a date had one last weekend and decided I'd just do my best when those tricky days came up - I found telling people helped as I didn't want to look silly if they saw me eating cake.

Hope you can get back on the wagon soon - good luck! :bestwishes:

i don't know whats wrong with me totally came off the diet over x mas only put on 3lbs but put on twice that since.

I keep trying to start again just done have the same level of will power or motivation.

grrrr

Come on Doll! You must start writing things down. If you commit to a daily diary you can see what you need to do. There is no way you can put on weight if you stick to the plan, so just decide you are going to stick to it for just 1 week and the result will decide it for you!

took me weeks to get back on track, so u aint along mate.......just take it one day at a time..........better havin 5 more syns aday then just gettin fedup and cheatin..........then once u back on track knock em down again to 10/15 aday..........helped me

good advice janie, I am struggling to get back on track too, after loosing 3 stone I don't want to go back up much more than I already have.
Hello to a fellow Fifer Debs :)

Back