cant get in touch with exante

I know so am I !! I have to say the bars look nice lol but I wont be ordering the cottage pie it looks like a pile of mush :( and also all the different flavor shakes. I just dont understand why Exante dont do more flavors and man the phones they would be perfect . their web site would not take my visa debit card for some reason and they did not return my call or my email , they need to get that sorted before they lose more customers , I am not knocking the diet tho I lost 23lb in 3 weeks and feel well with it x

I honestly do think youve been unlucky I know any time Ive contacted them Ive had a reply within hours. If S&S isnt for you and you need to contact Exante let me know, Ill give you someones direct email address, I have it in my address book ;)

Don't shoot the messenger the way i read it was that they recommend 4 packs a day to be nutritionally complete HOWEVER if you choose any less than this they advise you to take a supplement. Makes sense to me .

christmasfairy1 said:
Don't shoot the messenger the way i read it was that they recommend 4 packs a day to be nutritionally complete HOWEVER if you choose any less than this they advise you to take a supplement. Makes sense to me .

But that's like saying well if you only want to have two Exante packs have them but be sure and take vitamins. The whole thing about Vlcds is it's crucial to make sure you get everything you need from them. No other VLCD company would dream of saying the number of packs you have is optional. Everyone else absolutely stresses it's essential to have all your packs. It's concerning they don't.

Like i say don't shoot the messenger maybe you should direct your concerns I'n an email to their customer service dept?
I'm just relaying what i was told by someone from customer services now ppl know they can make an informed choice wether to buy their products or not .
But i take your concerns onboard.

Well my parcel arrived today, I was very impressed with the amount of freebies and free samples included. only tried one thing so far it was a honey, lemon and white chocolate bar! now the bars are smaller but OMG they taste fantastic and did fill me up it almost tasted naughty, I will report back about the other products , I am also still using Exante as I do like the soups but through lack of flavors I have decided to use both brands side by side x

Hi there I'd be really interested to hear more of what you think of slim and save. After seeing your posts I am now thinking of starting that rather than exante. But in a couple of weeks as I'm away on holiday next week!! Please keep us posted? I like the idea of four packs rather than three as can spread out and even if they are a bit smaller.

:)

Just wanted to say that I had my supplies arrive yesterday from Exante and it was short. I contacted them via their website last night and they responded this morning to apologise and will send out whats missing. Great service :)

Hi Sharon
I had a great service up until now I think starlight may have been right and I was just unlucky and I am still using Exante but I am trying s&s this week for a change as I am on my 5th week and need a change. so far I am really pleased, the bars are smaller but they taste fantastic. the soups are not as creamy but again have a good taste they are also less cals so it is best to have 4 packs a day!! again not a bad thing. I have tried 3 shake flavors so far Banana, Hazelnut and chocolate and they have all been yummy. It will be interesting to see what the scales say on monday I will report back x

I'll look foward to seeing u post ur results on Monday. good luck!

MrsBlobby, how are the shakes on your tummy? Ever since I started Exante 15 days ago I have had nothing but tummy troubles. I have done TFR diets before and Exante is the first one that hasn't agreed with me in the digestion department. Every night I have trapped wind and stomach pains, although have had no trouble going to the toilet (sorry for TMI lol) I am seriously thinking of changing plans as I can't stand this pain but want to continue on. I had my gallbladder out ten years ago so not it isn't anything to do with that. It's just chronic wind. So anyway back to the original question. Are they gentle on your stomach?

Hazlenut and Chocolate sounds bloomin delicious!! The bars look scrummy too. I detest the Exante bars so just have shakes :(

I never have any trouble with the Exante products on my tummy , I am very lucky but I have a friend who could not tolerate the products at all and had to switch I dont know what ingredient upset her but she had the same symptoms as you sparkles x

I never have any trouble with the Exante products on my tummy , I am very lucky but I have a friend who could not tolerate the products at all and had to switch I dont know what ingredient upset her but she had the same symptoms as you sparkles x

Thanks for the reply. I guess I will see how things go over the weekend and try upping my water and such, and if that doesn't cure it I guess I will give slim and save a go. :rolleyes:

Have you tried the other bars people have on Exante

I've tried The Biggest Loser ones - rank. Asda ones are OK, as was the Tesco one I had Saturday night. Are there any others? xxx

Well that's my weigh in done and my week on slim and save and I am down 5lb I am a very happy bunny I feel great and enjoyed the new flavors x

Back