Cant get moticated :(

Hiya

I know exactly how you feel. For all i do do 3 gym sessions where motivation isnt a problem i really need to do some extra at home. I keep promising myself that i will add extra this week, this week never arrives..LOL.
But iv decided todays the day. THERE iv written it im going to get started today. Hopefully you will find the motivation needed im starting off small 10 minutes and see how it goes and build up from there.
Good luck on finding your motivation sometimes its as rare as finding rocking horse p**p..LOL
x

PsYcHo LiLLY said:
Hiya

I know exactly how you feel. For all i do do 3 gym sessions where motivation isnt a problem i really need to do some extra at home. I keep promising myself that i will add extra this week, this week never arrives..LOL.
But iv decided todays the day. THERE iv written it im going to get started today. Hopefully you will find the motivation needed im starting off small 10 minutes and see how it goes and build up from there.
Good luck on finding your motivation sometimes its as rare as finding rocking horse p**p..LOL
x

Lol I like that saying!
Well I'm gonna finish sorting the chi out in my house, do the monthly shop, do some baking with the kids TODAY, the walk to Morrisons is a right ol'trek so that's a start. Lifting and shifting wardrobes, beds etc is muscle tone lol and baking....well baking will test my strength not to scoff all the cupcakes when finished!
If the weather is nice tomorrow then it's a day out with my boy whilst my daughters father takes her swimming, cinema and mcdonalds....
THATS MY PLAN!!!!
I have a wii swell and have had it like 2 weeks, done 10mins setting it up....& that's it :(
Ooooh Torrrrrr

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

Morning,lol yer me too

Hope yesterday went well. I managed the 10 mins JUST but that was after sorting out 2 wardrobes and trying clothes on ..MY god thats a work out in its self..LOL
Ive just done 30 minutes of hard hoovering ( oh how exciting a life i lead..LOL :rolleyes:)and after popping to mums hoping to get back on the Wii again
Hope all goes to plan today :D keep going as they say it only takes so many weeks to make it a habit :flirt2:

PsYcHo LiLLY said:
Morning,lol yer me too

Hope yesterday went well. I managed the 10 mins JUST but that was after sorting out 2 wardrobes and trying clothes on ..MY god thats a work out in its self..LOL
Ive just done 30 minutes of hard hoovering ( oh how exciting a life i lead..LOL :rolleyes:)and after popping to mums hoping to get back on the Wii again
Hope all goes to plan today :D keep going as they say it only takes so many weeks to make it a habit :flirt2:

Wish it had gone to plan, did the shop but the fella was late home from work so didn't leave the house till 6ish, leaving it too late to bake so doing it later on. House chi is getting there PHEW!!!

monicab said:
Do u have any fitness dvd's u can do at home? im buying a few from amazon soon lol

No but I have sky AND a wii, the thing with me is when I do have 'me time' I tend to just mong or have a lonnnng soak in the tub but if there are chores to do, I do them.....
My 2yr old doesn't nap anymore, doesn't go to a playgroup or anything (££££) and is attached to me most the time, I'm potty training him too....all abit mad at the moment, I do need to snap outta the 'I wanna just chill in peace' etc and whack the wii on for a 30min sesh but....I don't grrrrr

Hiya,

Its not easy specially with a little one. Well todays another day so a fresh week a fresh start
Keep trying once you make it to actually turning the wii on its not too bad..believe me i know LOL

I think everyone loses motivation sometimes, I find it difficult to get back on track when mine dwindles :rolleyes: but I do a few things thats been helping me stick with it so far.

Luckily I managed to find some fitness DVDs that I actually quite enjoy doing (well, once I have my butt in gear :D ..I still have to talk myself into it once in a while lol). But what seems to be working for me is that I actually type up and print off a months worth of workout schedule which tells me exactly what kind of workout I'm doing everyday of the week, giving myself one day off a week to recover (though I still try to do something not too long or vigorous even on those days - stretching etc). I stick that where I can see it everyday, thinking of it as a challenge, and because I'm doing workouts that I actually quite like, I find it much less of a chore. Also, if I skip a workout, I feel like I've messed up my entire month's schedule which kind of gives me a kick up the backside :D

So I'd say try and find some physical activity that you don't hate, use a schedule that works for you, look at it as a challenge and just try to stick with it. :) I'll be starting KettleWorx soon and that schedule only calls for you to workout 3 times a week, and only 20 mins per workout. I hear it's tough but really effective - I don't know about you, but 1 hour a week seems like something I could do :D

Back