• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Cant lose weight

Hello

I have been trying for 7 weeks now and have totalled 5lbs!!

I got the implant put in at the start of my diet and have had to deal with the plague and mood swings but it's calmed down now.

I have been running 3 times a week thinking that would accelerate it but to no avail :-(

I am 14 stone 6lbs and 5ft 6ins and sick of me life for being fat!!

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Yeah doing extra easy!! Tried so hard last week and ate within my suns and lost 1lb was so gutted.

I have bought a Nike + sensor in hope it will get me running more. Ran 2 miles last nite and 2 miles this morning.

Just wish it would drop off a bit quicker!!

How's ye journey going? :)

Yeah doing extra easy!! Tried so hard last week and ate within my suns and lost 1lb was so gutted.

I have bought a Nike + sensor in hope it will get me running more. Ran 2 miles last nite and 2 miles this morning.

Why dont you try the normal SW with Red and Green days. Its not soo bad and i find it ok

pnewton75

Starting Again

My journey - has it's straight roads and then some big detours!!

I've found that I lose more when on red days than on EE.

Running is good - at some point you'll have a mammoth weightloss week!

My journey - has it's straight roads and then some big detours!!

I've found that I lose more when on red days than on EE.

Running is good - at some point you'll have a mammoth weightloss week!
Im hoping that moment comes soon! :D

Well I'm giving it til next thurs on extra easy if I haven't had a sizeable loss I'll give red n green a go!! Moving out next week which should make things alot easier. Living between 2 houses and working long hours plays havoc on ya body!!

Cheers for yr support guys :) going running again tmrw nite!! Need to crack
On for the Race for Life in July xxx