Can't think of a catchy title...

Hi missfortimismo!

Yeah, I will not buy 18's and right now won't buy 16's! I am mostly back into 14 now except for jeans. I can get them on but they are too tight! Lol

Shazz: thanks, I was pleased last night and now just realised that I didn't even steal one 'real' chip! Didn't cross my mind my plate was so full of yummyness!! X

Thanks Pinkie!

Dragged oh out on a 25 mile bike ride today! Electric bicycles but still have to peddle lots and my bum hurts! Lol
Went to a nearby (! ) Town for charity shops and got nothing so we went to find a snack. I got a twirl and managed to only eat half. Now I can eat rest after dinner or have more tomorrow. Oh making dinner now cos I am dead on the sofa! Lol

Yep and I came to bed at 830 with my laptop to watch csi! Lol ( no tv so I love iplayer etc!!) soooo tired ;-)

Have fun camping and cycling!

That's fantastic, well done.
I am so impressed with your 25 miles :)

So, this week is going well. I should be able to do 5 days of cardio; one run and 4 bike rides. Long walk with friend tomorrow and Saturday will be weight lifting in our woodland! ( moving 2 m long heavy logs to a rack where they are cut up and then we move the smaller logs into the wood shelter where they can dry for next winter) really hard work !

Food good, bananas this week with grapefruit, pear and pineapple. They were cheap.
Market day tomorrow !!

Sneaky peak says .5 lb down... Let's hope for it!!

Have a happy one everyone!
Xx

Huh hmph sigh

Saw a friend yesterday who doesn't know I am on sw, not told her, who declared she just fitted perfectly into size 12 jeans ... And I can only just get into 14!
Sigh: I was sure she is bigger than me, and looking at her butt and tummy sure they are bigger than mine. I guess not :-( feel like this means I am larger looking than I think.
I don't mean I am judging her size in a mean way, I just think about where I fit into the spectrum of sizes.

Feel on a small downer. Oh well I will get there in the end! Sorry just needed to tell some folks who understand !
T

Don't worry Woodland Girl i'm sure you look amazing :D Size 14 is brilliant though are you sure you are a size and not 12? I'm just asking because I'm a 14 but about 10lbs heavier than you so in theory you should be nearer to a size 12 since there's not much difference size wise between 12s and 14s (Only a few inches :eek:). Anyways you'll be in the size 12 soon as you're doing so well :D

Hey Woodland girl, you have achieved so much already. Look at who you are now compared to who you were when u started this journey. You have so much commitment, to both your food and exercise. You will get into those size 12 jeans very soon and will look fantastic when you do. :)

Aw you guys are so sweet, thanks! I am into all my size 14's now so I know I am a proper 14, not a large one, it's just jeans! My 14's fit but a bit tight and I hate tight clothes!
I just might try a few 12's in other trousers though and see how far off I am!

:)

Huh hmph sigh

Saw a friend yesterday who doesn't know I am on sw, not told her, who declared she just fitted perfectly into size 12 jeans ... And I can only just get into 14!
Sigh: I was sure she is bigger than me, and looking at her butt and tummy sure they are bigger than mine. I guess not :-( feel like this means I am larger looking than I think.
I don't mean I am judging her size in a mean way, I just think about where I fit into the spectrum of sizes.

Feel on a small downer. Oh well I will get there in the end! Sorry just needed to tell some folks who understand !
T

Hi Tracy,

I don't think you can compare between people. I know some people who are pretty much the same size as me but look very different. And people weigh wildly different amounts but still fit into the same size.

So she may still have a bigger tummy and bottom than you but fit into a smaller size (or she may be talking about places that do bigger sizes). You haven't changed, you still look the same as you did before you found the information out !

Big hugs though because you are right - we do understand :)

Gail x

Thanks for understanding Gail and you seem to be doing really well!

M I l is here now and I really really thought she would comment on my loss, but nope .... Sigh

Billion reasons for it, well, maybe 4!
She might never have thought I was putting much weight on... Might not know what to say.... Or she is not pleased for me.... (she has eating disorder issues) Or I don't look very different.

I was/ am disappointed. I hadn't seen her for 6 months so thought she might say something but no!

Ho him. I am much happier in my skin so that is the most important thing. :)

I have a friend who wouldn't acknowledge my weight loss. Even getting comments from other people in our group wouldn't prompt her to say something nice. In the end I put it down to jealously. It isn't nice though.
You have done really well Woodland girl, it's how you feel about yourself that's important.

Back