Can't think of a catchy title...

Update! Well, I had a week of mad exercise and lots of eating and lost some weight. Then week of some exercise and fewer syns and stayed same. Then a week if visitors and meals out etc. Done my best to be good and stayed within weekly syns. I hope I lose this next lb soon!!!

Tried out the size theory today and tried on some size 12 smart trousers and they did up! Go figure?! Well I couldn't wear them without splitting them but it was nice to do up the button! Lol

Have a happy day everyone!

Hi Tracy,

That's how things go sometimes. I think my losses will start to become more erratic over time as I get closer to target but overall as long as I'm going generally in the right direction, I'll just have to get used to it :)

Well done on the jeans :D

Gail x

Sent from my iPhone

Wow well done Tracy. If I could do size 12s up I'd be bouncing off the walls in them (prior to the explosion where I eventually burst out of them). You are doing so well, and you do so much exercise too. You'll be a fantastically fit, healthy and toned 12 when you get there. Not long chica, keep it up xx

Size 12.......fantastic!!! :)

Ha ha I doubt that!!
Next winter could be expensive as I might need smaller chainsaw trousers and they are £80 each!!! Double eeek!!

Ohh well done on doing so well and getting into a size 12 :D

lol those expensive trousers would be worth the satisfaction of getting such a small size Woodland Girl. Just imagine a size 10 :D You can do it! Xx

Well, I am into the 10 stone bracket by the skin of my teeth!! Lol. Delighted about it and a new stone is good for renewed vigour! Doing lots of running this week and speed food and water!
My normal routine is that I won't lose now for a couple of weeks but I shall try!

I am teaching full time from June 6th. I know I won't be at target then but I would like to be close and have new clothes!
Also finally brave enough to get baptised on the 5 th June !! Those wet clinging clothes scared me too much before. OH will still need to be near with a big towel but at least I am going in :)

Have a great day all !!

Yeah, I have just one to go to get to my main target. I shall review things then

Menu for Sunday

Muesli heb. Ff yog grapefruit one slice toast heb with beans

Lunch
Melon pineapple beetroot carrots cheese heA 2 eggs

Dinner
Rice and veg curry

Snack
Ff yog with little muesli. I love the crunch!

Seseme seed snap. No idea on syns. Hopefully under 15! Lol

Monday
B
Yog muesli grapefruit pineapple

Lunch
Potato with pile of melon pineapple beetroot carrot lettuce cheese triangle cucumber 2 eggs

Dinner
Roast veg : sweet potato butternut squash and a side of leek onion bacon passata. Yum

Snack sesame seed snap little bit yog with little muesli

Lots of water both days and ran both days. So, better get up and run now!!

X

Hope you achieved your aim Woodland Girl. I just handed in my last essay for my course yesterday too (but celebrated with a chinese lol rather than creme egg). Hoep you have a good weekend Xx

:talk017: Thats brilliant! Bet you're happy that the course is finally over so you have no more essays to do :D What course were you studying? X

Thanks ! I am a supply teacher so I was doing a little special needs course just to keep myself updated!
It was very interesting!
All the best with your job hunting :)

Wow sounds good and Thank you X

lol I don't like accessing MiniMins on Ipods/Iphones as it never seems to work right for me. But Hi to you too :D X

Good for you for being a teacher! :) I am in school to become a teacher myself... still have three semesters left! What age group do you teach?

Are you being baptized into a church? That's such a big decision to make. Good for you! :)

And a big congrats to you on moving into the next stone down! :clap:

Back