Can't wait for bedtime...

emmapetty

Going for Goal!
So I can wake up lighter!!! :D:D:D

Today has been tough...headache, hunger pangs and thoughts of food :sigh:

I hope ketosis comes soon, then nothing will stop me! :p

ooohhhh bet you can't wait for your first weigh in:eek: and once the first few days have gone it gets easier as you know:D won't be long i'm sure till the ketosis fairy waves her wand:p (will look at this post when i'm moaning about my headaches and feeling hungry haha) x x

lol I know! I find I say things on here all positive then suddenly the reality of how hard it actually is slaps me full on in the face!

For me, it's just do it, take the paracetamol, drink the water, keep out of hubby's way (otherwise I'll hit him!) and go to bed early! LOL

My weigh in is on the 5th (after Christmas damage, then a week on SS and 'Biggest Looser' and 'Wii Fit') !!!

Hi Emma,yesterday was my 1st day back on the wagon,and like you I was excited about waking up lighter, and I did 5lbs!!! Still have 1st to get off to get me back to pre-xmas weight,but regardless of weight am feeling so much better for taking control of what I'm eating and drinking again.
I actually found yesterday ok, although as I have obviously stretched my stomach again I was getting a few hunger pangs,but I know these will pass and the excitement of losing will keep me motivated.
Hope you feel better today x

Hi Mrs T! Really pleased that you began the ball rolling again. I'm looking forward to many more of our laughs together and supporting each other! I'm on day 3 today and woke up with a fuzzy head. I've had my 1st shake and 1/2 lire of water (with paracetamol!) and I'm starting to feel a little better.

Although, I could have cheerfully thrown my wii fit balance board out of this window this morning when it informed me I have put on 0.5lb! Not too impressed with that considering it's day 3! But I am firmly reminding myself that I may be retaining water for the first few days. So keeping at it!

Well done on your 5lbs loss so far hun, you must be thrilled. Hopefully I'll be in a similar position as you tomorrow :):):)

Hugs x x x

Well I woke up this morning and feel as hungry as I did yesterday:cry::cry:. Really hoping this feeling goes soon. Can't hack it forever lol

Well I woke up this morning and feel as hungry as I did yesterday:cry::cry:. Really hoping this feeling goes soon. Can't hack it forever lol

The hunger feeling is different for everyone hun, but I should think day 5 or 6 the hunger pangs will have gone :) Hang in there! ;)

Hugs x x x

The first time you do CD is definitely the worst, I think. After that, when restarting, it's not so much the physical effects you have, it's more the head stuff.

Glad you're going great guns there - and try not to let what those pesky Wii Fit scales said bother you. I'm not sure they're always that accurate, TBH. There's no way you can't be shedding poundage by now - it's just not showing up, for whatever reason. Sigh - the mysteries of weight loss...

Stay strong hun!

Back