1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice

Can't wait for dinner this evening

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Hayleyj123, 9 November 2009 Social URL.

1. Hayleyj123

Hayleyj123 Wannabe Loser

I have been stuck all day, wondering what I can have so I have decided to make a Turkey curry using the mushy pea curry sauce idea. Will have rice and slimming world chips with it and I can't flipping wait!!

What's on everyone elses menu?

Hayley xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. Donnie46

Donnie46 Slow but sure....

I am doing a GREEN day today.

So I am having Quorn sausages with mash and thick onion gravy, and lot's of steamed SF veggies......

4. Mrs V

Mrs V Loves Life!

Im having a red day today, so having Bolognaise stuffed aubergines with 1 babybel light (sliced) and 7oz new potatoes wedged for my HeB.

5. Hayleyj123

Hayleyj123 Wannabe Loser

ooh yum! I wanted that but didn't have any quorn in so it's an EE day for me x

6. Fallen Angel

Fallen Angel Starting again!!

I know I'm having SW chips as I've already prepared them - but I don't know what with just yet :roofles:

7. cocktailprincess

cocktailprincess Still rockin' it

I'm making Rick Stein's Hanoi Chicken noodle soup- I am addicted to it (I added the recipe to that section earlier if anyone fancies trying some lovely vietnamese food)

8. Mel2

Mel2 Well-Known Member

I'm having pumpkin risotto. Time I got off here and started prepping it really!!! :D

9. Devon Dolce

Devon Dolce 1lb at a time!

I'm having gammon and roasted med veg - yum! xxx

10. sarahandmolly

sarahandmolly Well-Known Member

I am on EE and having left over roast beef dinner from yesterday! Yum!

11. razzledazzle

razzledazzle Well-Known Member

I'm having chicken something .... not really sure what yet though! J x

12. amm451

amm451 Do Over

I'm having cod, and stirfry veg when I get in from wi.... lets hope there's a loss!

13. NIKI

NIKI Well-Known Member

Using leftover roast chicken to make a chicken lemon risotto with some salad

14. mommyB

mommyB love it

chicken curry,using chicken leftover from yesterday ,with boiled rice

15. knitter

knitter Chocaholic

I had Hunters chicken with jacket potato and mushy peas, filling and very yummy:)

16. MissShiraz

MissShiraz Well-Known Member

We've just had Gammon Steak, SW Chips and Egg and Baked beans, felt so naughty and was soooo nice!

17. malaika

malaika Lover of Extra Easy

Im having a bowl of mixed veg soup, as I am souping again this week, but I may also make an ommlette as I am a little hungry.

18. Fallen Angel

Fallen Angel Starting again!!

Just had an omlette and some baked beans with my SW chips!

19. Snugglepuss

Snugglepuss Well-Known Member

Ooooo some sounds so yummy!!

I just had jkt spuds stuffed with cottage cheese and spring onion with 2 quorn burgers and lots of salad :)

20. beccy_bebe

beccy_bebe Well-Known Member

Hi all! Well tonight was defrosted leftovers, but tomorrow's Rich Pork Ragout from the EE cook book - and I can't wait for all that tomatoey yumminess! MMmmm!