Can't wait for dinner this evening

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Hayleyj123, 9 November 2009.

1. Hayleyj123

Hayleyj123 Wannabe Loser

I have been stuck all day, wondering what I can have so I have decided to make a Turkey curry using the mushy pea curry sauce idea. Will have rice and slimming world chips with it and I can't flipping wait!!

What's on everyone elses menu?

Hayley xxx
  2. Donnie46

Donnie46 Slow but sure....

I am doing a GREEN day today.

So I am having Quorn sausages with mash and thick onion gravy, and lot's of steamed SF veggies......
  3. Mrs V

Mrs V Loves Life!

Im having a red day today, so having Bolognaise stuffed aubergines with 1 babybel light (sliced) and 7oz new potatoes wedged for my HeB.
  4. Hayleyj123

Hayleyj123 Wannabe Loser

ooh yum! I wanted that but didn't have any quorn in so it's an EE day for me x
  5. Fallen Angel

Fallen Angel Starting again!!

I know I'm having SW chips as I've already prepared them - but I don't know what with just yet :roofles:
  6. cocktailprincess

cocktailprincess Still rockin' it

I'm making Rick Stein's Hanoi Chicken noodle soup- I am addicted to it (I added the recipe to that section earlier if anyone fancies trying some lovely vietnamese food)
  7. Mel2

Mel2 Well-Known Member

I'm having pumpkin risotto. Time I got off here and started prepping it really!!! :D
  8. Devon Dolce

Devon Dolce 1lb at a time!

I'm having gammon and roasted med veg - yum! xxx
  9. sarahandmolly

sarahandmolly Well-Known Member

I am on EE and having left over roast beef dinner from yesterday! Yum!
  10. razzledazzle

razzledazzle Well-Known Member

I'm having chicken something .... not really sure what yet though! J x
  11. amm451

amm451 Do Over

I'm having cod, and stirfry veg when I get in from wi.... lets hope there's a loss!
  12. NIKI

NIKI Well-Known Member

Using leftover roast chicken to make a chicken lemon risotto with some salad
  13. mommyB

mommyB love it

chicken curry,using chicken leftover from yesterday ,with boiled rice
  14. knitter

knitter Chocaholic

I had Hunters chicken with jacket potato and mushy peas, filling and very yummy:)
  15. MissShiraz

MissShiraz Well-Known Member

We've just had Gammon Steak, SW Chips and Egg and Baked beans, felt so naughty and was soooo nice!
  16. malaika

malaika Lover of Extra Easy

Im having a bowl of mixed veg soup, as I am souping again this week, but I may also make an ommlette as I am a little hungry.
  17. Fallen Angel

Fallen Angel Starting again!!

Just had an omlette and some baked beans with my SW chips!
  18. Snugglepuss

Snugglepuss Well-Known Member

Ooooo some sounds so yummy!!

I just had jkt spuds stuffed with cottage cheese and spring onion with 2 quorn burgers and lots of salad :)
  19. beccy_bebe

beccy_bebe Well-Known Member

Hi all! Well tonight was defrosted leftovers, but tomorrow's Rich Pork Ragout from the EE cook book - and I can't wait for all that tomatoey yumminess! MMmmm!