Can't wait for dinner this evening

Hayleyj123

Wannabe Loser
I have been stuck all day, wondering what I can have so I have decided to make a Turkey curry using the mushy pea curry sauce idea. Will have rice and slimming world chips with it and I can't flipping wait!!

What's on everyone elses menu?

Hayley xxx

I am doing a GREEN day today.

So I am having Quorn sausages with mash and thick onion gravy, and lot's of steamed SF veggies......

Im having a red day today, so having Bolognaise stuffed aubergines with 1 babybel light (sliced) and 7oz new potatoes wedged for my HeB.

ooh yum! I wanted that but didn't have any quorn in so it's an EE day for me x

I know I'm having SW chips as I've already prepared them - but I don't know what with just yet :roofles:

I'm having gammon and roasted med veg - yum! xxx

I am on EE and having left over roast beef dinner from yesterday! Yum!

I'm having cod, and stirfry veg when I get in from wi.... lets hope there's a loss!

We've just had Gammon Steak, SW Chips and Egg and Baked beans, felt so naughty and was soooo nice!

Im having a bowl of mixed veg soup, as I am souping again this week, but I may also make an ommlette as I am a little hungry.

Just had an omlette and some baked beans with my SW chips!

Ooooo some sounds so yummy!!

I just had jkt spuds stuffed with cottage cheese and spring onion with 2 quorn burgers and lots of salad :)

Hi all! Well tonight was defrosted leftovers, but tomorrow's Rich Pork Ragout from the EE cook book - and I can't wait for all that tomatoey yumminess! MMmmm!

Back