• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Cardiff

LENNY4974

Silver Member
S: 15st13lb G: 10st7lb
Hi Guys,

I'm off to Cardiff this weekend with my sisters & nieces to see Boyzone (how sad are we????) at Cardiff International.

We are travelling by train (got tickets for £10.00 return each - bargain) and staying in the travelodge.

Can anybody tell me how far it is from the travelodge to the arena or vice versa??

I'm really looking forward to it - I've never been to Cardiff before and we will be arriving mid afternoon on Sunday so we can have a look around before the concert.

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Taz

Spam Hunter
S: 17st12lb C: 12st4lb G: 10st10lb BMI: 27.3 Loss: 5st8lb(31.2%)
Not too sure where the Travelodge is but I think it is fairly close to town. The station is just round the coprner from the town and there is a taxi rank right outside the station (taxis are really reasonable in Cardiff). Ask at the station where the Travelodge is, someone there will definately know

OMG, sorry chick didnt see this! I totally would have met you and showed you the way seeing as i was working 2 mins from the CIA! Hope you had a good time xx