Cardiff

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by LENNY4974, 6 June 2008 Social URL.

1. LENNY4974

LENNY4974 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hi Guys,

I'm off to Cardiff this weekend with my sisters & nieces to see Boyzone (how sad are we????) at Cardiff International.

We are travelling by train (got tickets for £10.00 return each - bargain) and staying in the travelodge.

Can anybody tell me how far it is from the travelodge to the arena or vice versa??

I'm really looking forward to it - I've never been to Cardiff before and we will be arriving mid afternoon on Sunday so we can have a look around before the concert.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Taz

Taz Spam Hunter

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    5st6lb(30.4%)
    Diet:
    HGB
    Not too sure where the Travelodge is but I think it is fairly close to town. The station is just round the coprner from the town and there is a taxi rank right outside the station (taxis are really reasonable in Cardiff). Ask at the station where the Travelodge is, someone there will definately know

4. LENNY4974

LENNY4974 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Thank you:)

5. blue_grapefruit

blue_grapefruit Gold Member

OMG, sorry chick didnt see this! I totally would have met you and showed you the way seeing as i was working 2 mins from the CIA! Hope you had a good time xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.