Caress update

Caress

Silver Member
Sorry folks, haven't been around much cos I've been resting up and doing what I was told. But even with that, the update isn't that good, in fact, it's pretty pants really. The hernia is back, it's not quite as big as before, but there it is, large as life and twice as ugly.

I'm waiting to hear back from the surgeon, cos the repair should have lasted longer than 10 flipping days.

Right now, I'm not doing much more than sitting crying, cos it just feels like it was a massive waste of time, I'm not even fully healed yet and I'm right back where I started 3 months ago.

sorry to hear the hun, hope they get you sorted properly soon hun.xx

I've had some good news.. I got a call back from the surgeon, he's agreed to see me tomorrow afternoon to take a look at it. I'm keeping everything crossed (yes even my legs cos I can cross them now) that he'll be able to do something for me soon

sorry to hear that all is not well but at least you have tomorrow to look forward to
just looked at your slide show and i have to say how well you are doing i love the white trousers and black top photo you look great!

good luck girl!

Hi Caress - sorry to hear that it didn't go to plan, but hopefully they'll sort you out soon.......we miss you on the team, and are sending lots of positive vibes your way.......fingers crossed for a speedy outcome. x

Back