Cariads round 2 diary!!

3 hours and I'm free for the day whohoo !

Up nice and early today, 7.5k on bike and its getting really enjoyable found a lovely cheapy pillow which.works wonderfully for a bit of extra padding... Will do another one after tea to try and deter me from picking evening before weigh is always my worst of the week so going to keep busy ...

Brek- scan bran cake (6) Greek yog (1/2) and half a cantaloupe melon.
Lunch- picnic in work, 2 lean pork steaks, tangerine, apple,persimmon,orange yoghurt 2 hifis and a pack of ryvita minis so 2 HEB ... Chicken slices, in gravy free from farmfoods, carrot n swede mash and green beans fried onions.

Hoping this won't be too heavy before weigh in but will have a small portion
Fluids-2lt weak squash in work. 2lt of cranberry lemonade and ice mixed up.
Exercise- 15k on bike.walk to work and back -45 mins plus keeping busy housework this evening.
Syns - scan bran cake n yog, will be having rum n raisin icecream after school to celebrate hols with son from sweet shop well tis Friday lol ...

Looks like you are doing great on the bike, well done! In this heat as well :eek:

Well the bike bit worked iv kept out of fridge and house is clean lol If I dont lose a few pound tomorrow il be bloody gutted !!

Good luck you will have done great I'm sure!

Sent from my iPhone
1st weigh in 24/6/13 -1lb (-57lb)
1/7/13 - 3lb (60lb)
8/7/13 - sts

Just back from group and lost 3.5lb this week so with last weeks gain im down an extra 1.5lb, wow its so muggy here today coudy and overcast but I think its stifling the heat even more, ive just been told another 2lb and ive hit my century tag whoohoo!!!

Brek- greek yog and hifi bar in group...HEB and 0.5 syns.
lunch- 2 sausages, egg, 2 giant mushrooms, beans, orange . 1 syn.
tea- 2 sausages, left over dinner from yesterday and few beans in use up mode 2 syns
syns- walkers crisps-8,2 hifis 6, and above ...17.5/105 syns.
snax- pineapple kiwi and an apple for picking in work...
ex 2x 7.5k on bike 30 min walk to group and 15 min walk to work...
fluids pepsi max coffee and 2 litre of squash...

Aww Thnx both I'm gonna buy a gel seat cover asap lol

Excellent loss and so close to your century tag too, well done!

Well I only went n fluffed my syns last night another case of lazyitus not cooking when hubbys in work I picked for Wales then he came home with a chicken tikka kebab so had a bit and a bit of cake so limiting syns to 7 a day now to compensate but another lesson learnt have something in freezer I can just throw in pot or micro for me!!

Asda comes any second now so all my worries are over my watermelon fetish can continue lol...

brek- greek yog and big bowl of strawberries (1/2)
lunch- garlic chicken,hopefully chickpeadahl loaf(if asda brings some)and salad.
dinner-chicken chips mushypea carry loaded with superfree.
snax-scanbran cake (HEB+2). watermelon and pineapple.
exercise-2x20 mins on bike, walking prob around 90 mins as sons got hosp appt so will wander after x

Karen. Don't worry to much about your syn cock up lol. You have done the right thing just limit your syns until weigh in. Just try not to have less than 5 a day. My leader says your body needs this amount.!!

You will be fine you have drew a line under yesterday. ! Don't beat yourself up about it x

yup not to bothered really I know I cant keep picking and have to have something prepared just in one of those cant be arsed moods lets have a pint of pepsi max and cook later but didnt happen, back to it today wow its roasting here but apparently its the end of heatwave today when the storms hit so as long as the weather stays il be happy with 21ish again as promised this has been gorgeous but unbearable sometimes god help the poor things housebound or infirm in hospitals and homes!!

Yay chickens cooked and chickpea dahl loaf is in cooking!! housework done garden decluttered as sons in playscheme til 12 promised we would put his huge pool up out front garden for all his kids so this will get stressy by tonight so mushy pea curry to cook now and im done til hosp appt..

Its very cloudy here now still warm but not hot. Its nice its cooled down a little. ! I will have to have a look at the mushy pea curry

Nice n cool here this morning scan bran cake just dinged hubby in work Nathan down inlaws house is fab and quiet so going to fill in diary hours housework n jump on my bike managed 10.5k comfortably last night if it werent for the seat I could go for hours must look into a more comfy seat !!

Brek- coffee, banana, few peeled carrots to use up out of fridge will have some sb cake n yog about 11ish.
lunch-chickpea dahl loaf with curry in a hurry(variation of mushy pea curry) and some melon.
dinner-possibly same as lunch with some wedges today is a green day so will find another Heb too
fluid-3litre of water or squash with coffees n pepsi as extras only.
exercise-2x10k on bike plus pottering most of afternoon in garden ...

Today will be a good day!!

Love your positive attitude today Karen. !!!! Well done on doing so well on your bike. !!

It is storming here today with really bad rain. So not nice

You will be in the Tour de France next year Karen ;) x

Sent from my iPhone
1/7/13 - 3lb (60lb)
8/7/13 - sts

Liking the sound of curry in a hurry! Hope you have a nice day :)

You will be in the Tour de France next year Karen ;) x

Sent from my iPhone
1/7/13 - 3lb (60lb)
8/7/13 - sts

O I quite like yellow lol

Back