Cariads round 2 diary!!

Liking the sound of curry in a hurry! Hope you have a nice day :)

Tin of tomatoes,tin of beans,tin of mushy peas, tin of chickpea dahl,2 onions (cooked in george), pile of mushrooms teaspoon of fav curry powder bung all in a pan n warm through for at least 20 mins to cook curry powder thru and if anyone is not going to loo this is the boy to help lol im having mine with chickpea dahl loaf I made yesterday no extra veggies as loads in curry x

Tin of tomatoes,tin of beans,tin of mushy peas, tin of chickpea dahl,2 onions (cooked in george), pile of mushrooms teaspoon of fav curry powder bung all in a pan n warm through for at least 20 mins to cook curry powder thru and if anyone is not going to loo this is the boy to help lol im having mine with chickpea dahl loaf I made yesterday no extra veggies as loads in curry x

This sounds amazing! Would be good for a green day too by the looks of it?

Your workouts on the bike are inspiring! Do you watch tv or listen to music when you are on it? I have an exercise bike but it has washing hanging off it a the moment... ;)

I give old utube a thrashing on there lol I find tele watching gets mundane and I just dawdle on a bit of pink and im happy clocking the miles or kilometres !! I am really enjoying it and find I have no aches and pains even clocking up 30k on there now apart from seat is seriously uncomfy thats something that must be fixed !! I am off to do last stint late as we just walked the dog its a lovely evening here still very arm n just spotting with rain so hoping for a downpour for the gardens sake! ... Hope your days been ok have been out with little un wandering most of the day x

Hiyas all Ive been a busy bee today cleaned thru clocked 10k on bike a.m, wandered to local park for a few hours so little un could have a paddle and in the water slides walked dog this evening now round 2 on bike il skip the third !!!

Brek was chicken breast ham and watermelon was an odd brek but really nice n food needed using up ..
lunch was a chicken roll (heb), pkt of mcoys (8) and more melon.
dinner was omelette with ham chicken onions peppers phili and tiny sprinkle of cheese ive only had 1 coffee so hea's should cover it.
snax- hifi bar (3) pinched a pink mouse and 3 choc discs things so prob about (4) picked on a few bits of ham etc so prob a few other syns other heb was scanbran..

Today has been a good day not drank as much as I should have thru being busy so stocking up now be peeing all bloody night tho lol

Can I have your energy Karen, going to try some low impact exercise again tomorrow morning. Water slide sounds good fun bet your little one enjoyed that!

Sent from my iPhone

I would of enjoyed the water slide too. Lol.!!
It is a lovely cool evening here to. Today just seemed to fly by. We have car problems so car has been in the garage today so we will have a good walk tomo to pick it up. !

Good looks yummy and syn wise- with ro for a few sweeties with no harm done! I love slimming world :)

Why do you syn your ham? Xx

omelette may have had a few syns with Phili so the syns were prob in that rather than the ham x

I have weighed this morning but have now taken the scales and thrown them into the back of the garden shed cos im driving myself to distraction!!! im still a pound up so wont be weighing less tomorrow but will give it another week on bike before ditching it I cant afford to not lose pounds at this weight and so close to hols so cant spare a month id like to see if it works alongside losses but may still do 1 bike ride of 30 mins and maybe a walk for 45 mins or something like ?? I have told so many people to stick with exercise and the weight will finally tally on the scales arghhh !!! lol

Yesterday was a good day on plan a nice 30 min walk and 2x 7.5k on bike .. had lemon greek yog and branflakes for brek and again for lunch as really enjoyed it, then chicken, swede broad beans carrots green beans a jacket pot with 2 lil yorkshires and bisto gravy was going to be a red day but had no carrot n swede mash left so should syn second branflakes...

today well ive already ate my syns as hacked off getting off scales hence their now in shed!!!

so starting again......strawbs and strawb greek yog, lunch 2 halfs a w/m roll with egg on top , tea chicken stirfry will pick on watermelon ...

Awww Karen keep the scales in the garden, weighing in at home is never a good idea! Wait for your class tomorrow, you might just be surprised! I'm bad for that too, I try not to have a sneaky peek during the week but sometimes the urge is too much :D

Keep going! You are doing so well. Even if the scales are not your friend today you must feel so much better- heart and lungs working and great yummy slimming world dinners!

Weighing at home is never reliable- the scales are untrustworthy. You'll be fine x x x

Got my fingers crossed for you tomo Karen. You have done so well this week so please don't be dis heartened. Throw your scales in the bin. ! I don't have them in the house so I only find out at class.!
Good luck x

How did you get on today Karen?

Morning girls ive had a crazy weekend shopping weigh in kids partys(hate them ) in law visits n just general not sitting at pc at all, weigh in was crap 1.5lb on but knew before I went and its all been put down to really upping exercise as ive been on plan so plodding onwards scales are now up the attic and im feeling relieved to have seen the stars lol so know a tiny bit of my cravings have come from there not just me going loopy....

Have anyone seen that fat thingy on living with Jessie OMG wow!!! apart from the fact hes absolutely stonkingly gorgeous its hell of a programme my little un and me watched it last night and hes decided to be my trainer lol work sadly today but I can sit n do nowt for 8 hours alongside answering phones of course, and catch up with how youve been doing, apparently 1400kcals is the optimum ammount whilst exercising too and thats exactly how myfitness app sits at for my height and weight at the moment (I put my diary in there daily too ) so may try and keep track alongside slimming world too x right time to shift x

Back