Cariads round 2 diary!!

Going into Cardiff for the day I think weathers not good tho but build-a-bear is on the menu so may call in harvester and I am after a few more bits for hols its crazy you have to shop in July for clothes in October, Ive dug out my just dance 4 for wii and wow I forgot how much of a workout you get with that the bike is easy !! How was weigh in Ive not looked yet lol x

My girls use to love build a bear.
I think we go on holiday the same time as you.
And god it ticks me off that I still need to get the girls sandals and flip flop and a few extra things. And most of our shops have got jumpers and boots in.
We are doing a bit of shopping tomo going into Chesterfield (our nearest town) to see what we can get. Other than that I will have to buy on line.

Ive been an angel havent slipped apart from 4 pringles thats been staring at me all week but I am looking forward to just a walk to group tomorrow morning no other exercise ive decided Saturdays my day off ... Then have 4 days off thankfully nothing really planned work 4-12 tomorrow hubby is off to Liverpool to watch a game for Steven Gerrard or something so just me n Nath most of day ... What about you hows your weekend looking?

Hope you're well Karen, good luck for WI tomorrow!

Your kind wishes and crosses worked I lost 5.5lb whoohoo !! now 20 stone 3lb im so excited to finally see the light regarding getting out of the 20 stones after all these years and knowing the exercise im doing is working is a massive boost too ... I had a lil bash at success express last 2 days so think thats boosted things a little too so will try n do a few of those a week too as I really enjoy them too but anyone know how I could incorporate A chicken chowmein from chinese into plan lol xx

Wow!!! Applause applause! That's a fantastic loss. Well done you x x x and you will richly deserve your chow mein- just have plain rice and nothing fried and you will be fine.

I feel inspired to up my superfree! I know it works for me too. X

I was bored in work and found the success express sticky and read n realised I hadnt done it for yonks only half heartedly when really struggling but enjoyed it but wouldnt stress myself out to vow to do a whole week but could easily mix n match alongside the other plans I love my superfree too n thnx ... I think il just have chow mein and il call in our local spar and buy a bag of their prawn crackers I can syn them properely then x

So pleased and over the moon for you. What a great loss fantastic loss. !!!!

Whoop whoop you go girl !!!
Enjoy your chow mein !

Thankyou all xxx

New week I have meal planned for the whole week my fridge looks like a fruit n veg stall so im all set lol I am having a success express day today as hubby is in work and its pouring down I have no distractions and nowt planned.. soo!

Hea-milk and cheese triangles+40g low fat cheddar.
Heb-5 scan bran+wholemeal pitta
Brek-from frais and a bowl of strawberries with a pear.
Lunch-1/3 liver,baby broad beans 3 tiny bits of parsnip and few peas,2/3 carrots brocolli,sprouts spinach and an orange,
Tea-pitta pizza, 1/3 ham 2/3 onions,tomatoes,peppers,cheese with a chunk of melon to make sure cant face no more veg today.
snacks-melon and another orange to use up if hungry later will finish scanbran cake with a yoghurt.
syns-highlights-3,greek yog-0.5,kitkat-5.5 when naths in bed.

exercise 4x20 mins on bike and no doubt wii fit or just dance later, I am aiming for 36k a day now 20mins=9k quite comfortably plus I dont get sore on the seat rather than pushing for 2 30 mins where I did get sore so makes sense to me..

3 litres of squash before anything coffee based, ...

Its been quite a lazy day here actually had a lay in til 9.40 that's unheard of in this house ever, cooked dinner which baffles me I cant remember the last time I failed to eat dinner but was completely stuffed 2/3rds of way through so this success express is def working I didnt have the takeaway last night I used left over chicken balti and added a pack of free super noodles and it was gorgeous and used 20 syns for junk to pick at lol Time for a bit of ironing whilst Nath is quiet xx

1375637098247.jpg

Trying to put a pic on lol

Oh my word its a whopper but Whoohoo I done it lol

Back