Cariads round 2 diary!!

Hiyas all lost 1.5lb this morning so only 2 more lb to get below 20 I'm happy with what I lost as lost a lot last week buuuuut I dont know if doing a fair few days on success Express may have worked a little against me with doing at least 90 mins a day exercise with not enough cals so I'm going to go back to normal plans eat plenty of free foods n see what next week brings...

This week has been horrendous in work hoping things settle down this week... I'm off from Sunday night shift til thurs so can have a little family time I'm hoping to get kitchen painted this next week but hubby don't know yet lol...

Karen that's a great loss.! Well done and like you say only 2lb to your mini target !!
I know when one of my slimming buddies did express it didn't boost her she said her body went into shock lol.!!
But well done. At least you have a nice week to look forward too. And I'm sure hub won't mind once you have given him the paint and brush. Lol

Hi Karen well done on 1.5lbs, fab!

Hope work settles down a bit for you and you can enjoy your days off this week, enjoy!

Woo! Well done on your loss and congratulations on being so near your goal. Yes, I think you are wise to boost your frees. Get lots of rice and couscous in you! When I started at 19 stone I ate tonnes of the stuff and only now feel the need to measure because my need for it has dropped accordingly as the weight has come off.

Hope you have a good day full of good yummy stuff. X x

Hit and miss getting online at mo blooming night shift has knocked me completely out as I never manage to sleep more than 2 hours when I get home I have had a fab day diet wise but feel so bloated so I am back on cranberry tablets as of this afternoon I took a large pot of fruit with me to pick on last night in work and think thats the problem digesting it all is bleurgh!!

green day..
Hea- milk and phili
Heb-hifi and scanbran.
Breakfast-hifi bar and a coffee before bed.
Lunch-jacket potato and a small portion of couscous lil bit of a leftover rice pyramid and left over curry sauce(bisto kind) melon and orange .. prob around 3 syns..
dinner- another Jacket potato and phile with beans
exercise-2 hours walking shopping for shirts and ties for a wedding, 2x 10k on bike ..
Fluids- not enough water/squash so will change that tomorrow as another extra shift but a day shift so can drink whenever x
syns- curry sauce-3.. some bits of choc -5, velvet crunch-4. ..

So a good day but not fab !! hope everyones doing ok x will catch up in work tomorrow zzzz time x

Tuesday a.m
Hea- milk
Heb- scanbran
Brek- scan bran cake,strawberries and from frais.
Lunch- sweet pot,squash,pepper soup 1.5syn as few chorizo slices too.
Dinner- chicken, swede n carrot mash, bag of free veg and green beans and bisto 2syns.
Snacks- other half scan bran cake.melon orange.
Fluids- 3 litres squash plus coffees and pop.

Hi Karen how did you get on this morning? Hope you're well :)

Morning x I've fallen off radar but not off plan I've been 100% on plan and doing mainly red days, works absolutely crazy I'm clocking 60 hours a week at mo thank god its not hard work at all, so spending rest of week catching up with housework exercise and of course family time... Plus talk talk has been down so home comp down !
Saturday was really disappointing gained 1.5lb but went home measured n realized y clothes are falling off me I've lost 14 inches in 4 weeks exercising 5 inches off belly alone ! But Still is hard continuing exercise not seeing numbers going down, I've taken advice off a friend who trains really hard in a club and she said up proteins, lower carbs n keep at it plus try n fit meals in after exercise when poss!

How long I can keep up enthusiasm for S/W + exercise I don't know without seeing losses this is my 5th full week, I know its healthier if course but getting below 20 stone is killing me mentally now iv got 4lb to get under ! Arghhh.

Hello - another Cariad here. :D
Dithering over starting my own diary - if only to keep myself up to date with how I've got on. I've done SW before but the last year has been a real up in the air period so I stopped going and poof! All back on. Idiot me. :eek:

Brilliant loss to date. And really 14" is flipping marvellous. As good as a stone I'd say. 14 inches, 14 pounds. Same difference. ;)

So pleased your back Karen. And yes 14" is massive that is a huge loss. Well done ! And that 1.5 you have put on you will quickly lose that. You must be so rushed off your feet with work and family and cooking lol. Nice to see you around though. Just puppet to find now

Karen your inch loss is amazing so please don't be too disappointed with your gain last week. I'm sure the scales will have a nice surprise for you this Saturday :)

Ooo another welshy ! Or wannabe Welsh its quite the in thing at the mo lol I'm in the south close to llantrisant where our shiny pennies come from lol... Thanks for the support I'd def say go for it with the diary they're fab girls n fellas on here and the advice we can all throw at each other is priceless I know it saves me droning on about it to hubby so much lol tis also somewhere safe to write exactly what you need to x

Back