Cariads round 2 diary!!

Thanks lanark its getting like a covern in here lol x

I still need to do shoes and trainers. Lauren needs a new bag and she saw one today in Victoria secrets. It was 40 quid. :eek: I said if she wanted it she would have to pay half. 40 pound for a bag for school. Shocking.

My daughter's just starting her final year (is it 13? I can never remember! ) at school and I won't be sorry. Eventually tracked some trousers down in New Look that met with her approval and my budget. :D

Got to get new blazer, jumper and trainers tomorrow. Good job it's payday :( determined to avoid the coffee shops but may need a pick me up after shopping finished

:DHiyas Heather Iliterally just got back and like you guessed its been work thats dragging me away alongside Nath still home from school eh I only blinking went and done it I lost 4lb this week I had slimmer of the month and im now 19 STONE ODD !!!!!:D:D

3litres of water most days, 30 mins exercise on bike every other day and walking as normal everywhere possible, 4 S/E DAYS 2 E/E DAYS AND 1 NOT VERY GOOD DAYX so thats my aim this week apart from blowing 1 day badly lol

Sorry the water didnt give you massive loss you wanted but a pound is still fab xx Right im starving now lol

Thankyou Cariad x yup your right ive struggled to get under 20 stone for absolutely years so I have now done it theres def no going back lol x

Oh well done, thats a big milestone, I remember when I came down into the 19's it was such a big thing not to see 2 anything on the scales huraaaay!

What a fab loss bet your so pleased glad the water worked for you. I'm worrying now I am retaining it. And don't know how to get rid.

When does Nath go back to school? My girls go back Thursday!! Crazy what a silly day

Wed 8.55 a.m uniform is ironed bag tagged n hair being cut as I sit typing and breathe ! Lol x

Oh well done, thats a big milestone, I remember when I came down into the 19's it was such a big thing not to see 2 anything on the scales huraaaay!

Wow you are so right there iv had a tricky August really upped body magic but haven't benefited at all on scales for it, so this was a very welcome sight to start a new month x

Hooray hooray! I'm so pleased for you! You've bern determined to lose the 2 at the front of your number and now you have done it. Many many congrats- I hope you got a (non-food!) treat?

Onwards and downwards x x

Hi Karen how are you doing?

How did weigh in go on Saturday? Hope you're well :)

:break_diet:I have well and truly epic fail from under 20 stone I fluffed it and went right back up to my safety number of 21 stone 2 nightmare!!

In last few weeks I have had my hubbys cousins wedding, which sent my weight spiralling as hated everything I bought my MIL had another cancer scare thankfully shes fine, my exBIL died early 50's and I am now in panic mode about hols!!! I have worked my way back down scales to 20st 7.5lb and although I initially stopped exercising as was stuck I think I was just hunting for a reason to run back to fat 20 odd stone so I am back exercising now and feel mentally happier for it so thats me I really do apologise for hiding away but it really is the way I cope ive just had a nosey at a few of your diaries Autumnbabe your amazing!!! puppet you too !!! (love the ickle bear)... tomorrow il be back posting food diaries and getting back down to the 19's !!! night guys xx

So pleased to see you back. And gosh you have had a right month. Hope everything settles down for you now.
Please don't beat yourself up about creeping back up. Draw a line under it. Its gone. It is the past. Start a fresh again and set a new mini target.
You know we all support you as much as we can.
And well done for getting back to the exersise your so much better at that than me.
Lovely to see you back again. X x :cool:

Back