Cariads round 2 diary!!

Up with the birds here but got work this morning so no hardship really, aiming for another red day as tomorrow won't be...
Brek-sausage and egg roll..
orange
lunch-shep pie chocka with s/s and s/f topped with swede and carrot
cappuccino and a hifi
an omellette with onion ham and cheese and a salad..
yoghurt and other hifi.
hea- milk and cheese
heb-w/m roll and 2 hifis

syns - to be added later x

Wed 15th Jan
Week 3 day 4.
It's Andrews birthday today so going to aim for a fair day and just choose well this evening when out..
Hea- milk
Heb- wm roll.
Brek- Bacon mushrooms and 1 ww sausage
Lunch- small portion of something out of freezer but its all free.
Tea- hoping to go for salad and chicken with fruit salad after..
Syns just for sausage 0.5 til tonight..
3 litres of water n squash
10 mins on shaky and 20 on bike.

I put 3lb on quite gutted really but its nothing ive eaten or changed so should come back off this week, so plan is straight back on plan fill in food diary and get back on my bike lol... the only thing ive done different this week is drink more diet coke than water so that needs to change again I do have a bottle of pepsi in work but will finish that then back to water and squash I think im hoping for 5lb off next week so going to be extra on plan, I am working 6 days a week at moment so need to plan rigidly or I am going to fall off wagon Asda has just been so will put shopping away and have a cuppa and a slice of something nice and plan my week going to have a good shuffle of foods tho... Hope your all having a fab weekend x

I looked through your food Karen and like you say it isn't your food. You have had a good week. Have you been doing ee. Just remember the 1/3 of your plate of super free. Don't be dis heated. You know sw works. X x Sending hugs. Draw a line and get back to it. X x

I looked through your food Karen and like you say it isn't your food. You have had a good week. Have you been doing ee. Just remember the 1/3 of your plate of super free. Don't be dis heated. You know sw works. X x Sending hugs. Draw a line and get back to it. X x

No I know I hate not knowing where its come from especially as I've put my scales up the attic so I can't keep an eye.. I done mainly red last week that's y I was shocked so don't really know if I should go for e/e or stick at the reds but I am missing things like jacket pots and curry and rice so edging towards e/e I think.

I've noticed if I do a bit of both ee and red in the week my loss isn't as good as sticking to one or the other.
Re focus write everything down and start again tommorow x sending hugs x

Yup writing it all down going to record it all on here its a habit I fall out of through being too busy but going to make time!!
Food is a lil odd as I work 3 shifts in 2 days on a Saturday and also doing an extra tomorrow a.m but going to stick to plan 100% I have decided to do success express for the week I dont find it hard at all to be honest..

Hea1 milk Hea2 milk
Heb1 w/m roll Heb2 w/m roll.

Breakfast- I am having this as supper as went straight to bed after a night shift yoghurt and berries..
Lunch- 2 quorn-2 syns sausages,carrots,broad beans,brocolli,swede,small spoon of pots and gravy 1.5 syns..
tea-2 w/m rolls, sliced pork, branston 2 syns monster munch 5 syns, tiny cupcake 5ish? grapes and an orange.
snax- half a banana, yoghurt, orange.
syns- just over...
fluids-lots of coffees diet pop and squash.

Monday..
hea1-milk,Heb2-milk.
Heb2-porridge.Heb1-2 hifis.
Brek-porridge, and a banana.(in work).
Lunch-homemade soup pork, squash, onions, carrots slice of bread-4.
tea-undecided..
snax-choc options, grapes, yoghurt,2 hifis.
syns-bread 4, choc options 1.5, bowl of special k 5.

Hoping this goes to plan lol

Yea optional 2 a but 2 b..just got to syn at the higher rate plan.. I try to keep to the same rate syns e.g cereal, quorn, yogs , crisps, chocs ..and can only snack on superfree or eggs or yogs..between meals.

Sent from my SM-T210 using MiniMins.com mobile app

:D:D:D:D:D:D- Day off hooray, shame most of it will be spent catching up at home but I love a day in the house potching so wont moan, I have had a good week so far all on plan but prob not enough fluids yesterday so will rectify that today..

Washers on, dish washer emptied, Naths packed lunch done,grabbing a quiet nana and a coffee while waiting for him to stir so I can strip his bed, theres a fella on my facebook page lost loads on S/W last year then gained a few stone back but he has lost 26.5lb since new year restart how the hell do people manage that ???????
If anyone wants to add me on facebook I am Karen Hayes x

right think I will have a quick polish around before he gets up be back later to add foods when I decide what to have lol xx

Lol. You sound like I do this morning. I've swept and Been on my hands and knees cleaning all the downstairs floors. Took girls to school now grabbing a coffee while doing my hair. Us busy mums lol
I haven't got Facebook Karen only twitter x

I got a twitter account but I just dont get it lol I know it sounds daft but I find it such a faff mind you I havent really bothered a lot with it ...

Foods so far today..
coffee and a banana mega early..
Lean bacon, 2 ww sausage 1 and a pile of mushrooms and a f/l egg..
going to have a pint of squash and a hifi between bedrooms ..

I didnt get around to having lunch I was too busy I had a cuppa an orange and trench fries 5.

For tea I had wedges and pizza gammon steak with a low low slice ..and a huge salad n 1 tbsp of garlic sauce 1.

Im going to have 2 hifi lights a yoghurt and some berries when naths finally gone to sleep., as im rumbling..

I just made soup for work tomorrow a slice of roast pork, few inch chunk of butter nut squash, 2 small onions and 4 small carrots and an oxo this will keep me going all day plenty of speed there too.

I am going to jump on my bike n do 10 mins at least..

Last edited:
Morning xx Back to work today :cry:lol

Didnt have half of what I planned for supper so all good...plus kiwis are finally ripe enough to eat blooming lush I haven't had one in yonks!!
red day..
Hea1- milk measured+ cheese
Heb1-porridge+2 hifis
brek- porridge, milk,banana.
Lunch-soup, kiwi fruit,orange and a greek yg 0.5 syns
Tea-onion mushroom peppers homemade omelette in actifry with yog and berries.
syns-1 greek yog 0.5 ,1 options 3 , 2 slices of bread 8 and quavers 4.5=16
snax-come home from work starving so had a tuna sarnie will have 2 eggs in omellette now rather than 3 .
Fluids- loads of squash as in work, and a few coffees.
exercise- limited as got a trapped nerve in shoulder so dont want to pull it further x

Last edited:
How is your shoulder now. . That sounds sore. . X
God looks good too x
I'm doing ee all week again. So I don't have to think to much. X lol

Hiyas all xx Friday shift over with was coming home to do a pile of ironing but lovely husband had already done it bless him, so having a mooch for some thinspiration online but will pop on shaky before I go have another soaking walking over the school !!

The day before weigh in has always been my worse day I havent a clue why and I now I am not the only one who struggles pre weigh day but it baffles me why I want to ruin a whole weeks worth of dieting on this day more than any other ???
scale_sm.gif

Soooooooooo today is going to be different!! I am swapping my main meal to lunchtime and we have just eaten before andrew went to work and I will have a light tea possibly soup out of the freezer..and I am going to have a mini pamper night after nathans in bed, do my nails dye my hair shave my legs (all helps towards a loss lol) nut just keep busy im also going to make sure I get my 10k in on the bike... o and Stella is back on tonight my fav!!!

Something I noticed last night was I wasnt craving crisps I was actually craving blueberries last night so either I am pregnant and erm physically I cant be as its that starry time lol or my cravings really are finally altering... And don't laugh but I have ordered some carb blockers off amazon I have read the reviews and had spare money in my ebay pot in paypal so thought id give em a shot for a few months I dont feel I suffer badly with carbs well apart from the white bread which I dont eat but I really do enjoy cereal and wholemeal rolls and chips etc so if this can help then il have had a bash x
http://www.amazon.co.uk/CARB-STOPPE...sr=8-1&keywords=carb&tag=minimins-21+stoppers

So I will report back their due tomorrow lol well the st johns wort worked so I live in hope x

My shoulder is nearly better now thanks ive had it leaning on a hot water bottle all week in work the heat has eased it but I think its from my chair in work being too high for my desk so leaning on it awkward writing so need to sort that out , hope your having a fab week x

DAY=e/e (light)

HEA1:milk
HEA2:
HEB1:porridge
HEB2:

Breakfast:porridge banana and milk

Snack:apple

Lunch:fish, wedges,cucumber onions,and asda jerk chicken just a tiny smidge of the sauce andrew had rest. 1

Snack:

Dinner:pea and leek soup,yoghurt and blueberries.

Snack:

Total syns for day:kitkat 5.5, sunbites 6, sauce 1.

Water:2 litre of squash, glass of pepsi and 3 coffees

Exercise:15 min walk to work,30 mins school run,10 mins on shaky,23 mins/10k on bike

Mood:pondering!!

Good luck with those carb blockers. I think someone in our group is using the xls medical pills as most weeks she losses 4 to 5 lb. By just doing what everyone else is doing. But I say anything to help it along its way has got to be good.

Good luck with weigh in.

Back