Cariads round 2 diary!!

Oh I am so sorry for all your stress! I think you have done well- you could have really lost the plot am not come back at all. I hope my bear made you smile.

Here to cheer you on. What's for breakfast? Xx

Aww thanks for the kind words guys x x Lost 3lb this week, so back to 20 4.5lb. So happy lol, I'm focussing more on healthy eating now but also putting everything in MFP so I'm accountable for everything including fluids and exercise saying that iv had a huge meal out not at all S/W friendly but am counting 50 syns gone from this weeks so now have 60 left for week ...I'm in work til 4 am now so going to do a meal plan for week iv started having lovely fresh fruit salad and veg hampers delivered once a week the quality is amazing and for £15 enough fruit veg n salad for a week is fab tescos prices are through the roof fruit wise at the mo ..

:wave_cry:------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------:wave_cry:

:D Line drawn 2013 is gone my first weigh in after Christmas and looking forward to it I totally wrecked my losses of last year but am ready to work damned hard to rectify that... I weighed in last week at 21st 4.5lb I will alter my stats later, everyone is super pumped in group its amazing our own facebook page is immense so I have little excuse, I am going to find some challenges on here later to dive back into and go from there... :D

welcome back! I managed to gain 1 stone of the 3 I had lost :cry: back in the zone now though. Glad you have a good group for support, we didn't have a consultant for a while but have had a new one for about a month now so hoping things will pick up, she is eager to get us motivated so hopefully with new members starting next week we will have a great group again. Good luck with your new start

Aww Jackie we really are our own worse enemies sometimes aren't we, wow did they just shut the group when you didn't have a consultant ? And never mind back to it eh.. Well I lost exactly what I gained over Christmas so happy with that and back into next stone down which is a huge boost, my plan is to go superfree as much as poss and really stick with the water and exercise at present I am doing 20 mins on bike which I really love and 10 mins on shaky my vibeplate which I'm Still getting used to everytime it stops I really don't know if I can move lol but its so easy and in corner of kitchen so when I chuck sausages on George or my halo on I jump on so really is no hardship, whether it does anything who knows !Anyone got any tips on weigh days to stop picking ? I am at present in work mealplanning for week x

What are vibe plates? I weigh in in the mornings so I don't eat until I have been weighed. I don't know how I would cope beginning weighed in the evening.
That's such good news that, what you put on over Christmas you have lost already that's really good well done x

Well talk about being jinxed finally back on track and boomp internets naffed never mind had a nice break from it all to be honest had a good week food wise the syn stuff is still tripping me up so I am hopeful for weigh in tomorrow.. have any of you joined gmtv get fit campaign this year the gorgeous Jessy pavolka is heading it and bless him he perosnally sends me a text every morning lol but its not to late to start and its just a change a day really basic stuff but also good to remind ourselves of the little things from time to time this morning was write a food diary this is something I swear I am going to do daily but dont so think now I am back online I will use this as my food diary again daily...

JMA- YOUR TRUELY AMAZING AND CAN'T WAIT TO RE-CATCH UP WITH YOUR FOOD DIARIES COS I WANT YOUR LOSSES !!!!

A/B the vibe plate is one of those toning plates that vibrate like crazy u often see them in tanning centres etc I had a huge shock I measured thighs etc other day and lost 2 inches from November but I weigh more now still than when I measured so must be doing something, mind I am back on my bike too so going to count them as going hand in hand... your doing so well love as always xx I dont know why but your diary seems to be the only one I dont get notifications off think il have a nose now x

Hey Karen. X Good luck with weigh in tommorow. I'm back to my pre Christmas weight now so back on track and heading for the tens. OMG. !!! I'm sure I was born heavier than in the tens. Can't ever remember being there. Makes me feel so good. And it makes me want to make a difference.
I know what you mean about the vibe plates now.
What have you got planned for the weekend.

Iv got weigh in in the morning Asda coming at midday, bit of cooking then work at 4, sleep Sunday and working in the night.. my weekends are really boring now but it fits in around Andrew and iv had to up my hours in work so not going to moan as its my only chance of clearing these pesky cards...

I see your looking for a job could selling Avon help out to keep u busy and earn a few pounds ? X

I see your looking for a job could selling Avon help out to keep u busy and earn a few pounds ? X
Tried Avon before and with us being so rural anyone you spoke to already had a lady or they can get stuff like that cheaper. So I never made much money.
But thankyou. X

I lost 4lb this morning so happy with that as haven't been totally hundred percent due to too many syns but I think it proves 90% is ok for me alongside the exercise and massive amount of water i'm having at mo and slimmer of the week too, I have asked my hubby to search me before leaving for work today as really don't want to be tempted to have a chinese with boys in work tonight and I am not going to totally blow it today either,
Chicken salad sarnie with mayo for brek- heb and 3 syns
lunch is my treat meal im waiting on asda to deliver a fresh baguette which I am going to stuff full of ham cheese and onions n microwave it mmmm
tea- chips, chicken and mushy pea curry so all on plan
syns- monster munch, hifi light bar,
snax-taking a mugshot to work, yoghurt, orange and pear...

I have far too much fruit here at mo has anyone got an idea for me to use up a dozen apples or so ?? apart from a fattening crumble?

Ah karen that is amazing. Well done. X God I wish our fruit lasted that long I spent nearly a tenner yesterday on fruit and Been back today and spent another fiver.
But well done on that lose you have done so week x c

Ours usually goes at the rate of knots too but ive won last 3 slimmers fruit baskets 1 slimmer of week 2 as raffle prizes as s.o.w had gone plus already ordered some and I just can't get it down lol x

Sent from my HTC Wildfire S A510e using MiniMins.com mobile app

My days off slimmer of the week have gone for the time being. Theft are so many new starters at our group. I'm not bothered though I did have a good run of it. Lol
But it does save you money on fruit doesn't it, as being healthy isn't cheap!!
Was you good last night and leave the Chinese alone :p

I was I made some chips and had half a tin of lamb bhuna the asda tin one so had my supper but guilt free...
I've had a few hours and a lovely lazy day catching up in the house and my eldest n girlfriend came up so finally watched frozen the Disney film awww its lovely..
Week 3 day 1.
hea milk
heb porridge

brek~ yoghurt, pear and satsuma.
Lunch~sprouts, brocolli, carrots, peas, beef bisto.
Tea~pasta n sauce apple n orange god ive missed those.
supper~as im working will have porridge before I go.
syns~crisps and hifi n gravy~ 12♥

Todays food has been fab so far but im avoiding kitchen like the plague im tired and im trying to stick to a red day but struggling so think il go do a nice fat cottage pie with swede and carrot mash topping be enough left over for tea tomorrow then..
brek-yoghurt, plum and a small pear.
Lunch-2 w/m rolls ham, 2 w/w sausages, 2 fried eggs and a splurge of bbq sauce..
tea-cottage pie all free tho
hea-milk and cheese.
heb-2 w/m rolls.
syns-spurge of jelly and light spray cream-2,splurge of sauce 1,2 w/w sausages 1, french fries 4. going to have a cappucino and a hifi whilst tea is cooking so 5.5 -13.5.

I am trying my syns weekly from yesterday so 25.5/90..
also had a bag of snack a jack curls- 4.5 syns so now 30/90.

Last edited:
Back